Author Topic: The View and the Hollywood "Love-Fest"  (Read 322 times)

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
The View and the Hollywood "Love-Fest"
« on: September 18, 2008, 06:22:15 AM »
I caught part of the McCain guest appearance on "The View" on the tv last night.  Wow...McCain's wife was correct when she stated that the "hosts" picked their bones clean.  What a contrast to the puff-balls the same crew threw to Obama.  They did everything but get naked and kiss various portions of his anatomy.

And the statement by Whoopi Goldberg, the one in response to the topic of McCain's possible appointments to the SCOTUS, where she asked McCain if she should expect to become a slave again, has to be the most ignorant thing I have ever heard during a presidential campaign.

Then, how about the "Love-Fest" fund-raising dinner that Hollywood's effetes put on for Obama:  thirty-thousand dollars a plate, raising nine million in funds for his campaign war-chest, and the whole affair closed to the media.

I'm starting to find the growing influence of Hollywood over the election process to be scarey.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: The View and the Hollywood "Love-Fest"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 07:35:09 AM »
get it right it was ONLY $28,500 a plate .. the other $2,500 was to stay and hear BS "perform"

the hollywood influence is only getting scarier (as is the medias open bias for the dems) because the average Joe is a dumbarse who cant think for themselves  anymore

it is the dawning of Idiocracy
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 07:36:52 AM »

i was thinking that the other day. seen that movie? :noid :(
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 07:39:40 AM »
Hollyweird has spoken!
I wouldn't want to be in all of your shoes next year :(
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Wolfie

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 07:52:55 AM »

Sad but true.  :( 

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 08:12:49 AM »

I have been saying that for years.  Most people will not even realize or believe it until it is wayyyyyy to late.

Mike Judge didn't even need a crystal ball when making that movie.  The writing is, and always has been, on the wall.

I will say it a million times.  The human gene pool has been pissed in too many times.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »
I will say it a million times.  The human gene pool has been pissed in too many times.

update: scientists have determined that the human gene pool has been closed for the season due to a outbreak of handsomehunkitis.
Several scientists have determined that "draining, cleaning and starting over from scratch is the only way to go.

GOD did not return phone calls as of yet to get his/her perspective
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »
Didn't McCain just throw a $50,000 plate dinner in Miami?

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 02:16:36 PM »
well hey, im hosting a $10,000 plate dinner....7 courses even!!! just deposit your cash into my paypal acct. I'm running on the platform of HONESTY!! i need more money!! vote for whoever just gimmee some cash  :rofl
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!