Author Topic: offline to online  (Read 352 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
offline to online
« on: September 18, 2008, 10:22:48 PM »
Not sure if this is on list of things to do and I was unable to locate with search feature buuuuuut,

Still not able to go from offline practice to online without shutting down AH first and re-starting game. If you try it locks up program. This has been a problem since last patch and I know it has been posted here before.

I just wanted to make sure it was not overlooked during this newest release.

Sorry if I come off bellybutton pushy, really not trying to.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline edog1977

• Copper Member
Re: offline to online
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »
I have always been able to fly offline, then log online and fly with no problems.  I know it doesn't help you any, but I thought it would be a good idea to point out that this doesn't appear to be a universal problem.

Good luck, I hope you get the problem solved.

Offline HomeBoy

• Nickel Member
      • HomeBoy's Inventions
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »
I have always been able to fly offline, then log online and fly with no problems.  I know it doesn't help you any, but I thought it would be a good idea to point out that this doesn't appear to be a universal problem.

Good luck, I hope you get the problem solved.

There are plenty of us who can't and there are number of posts about it.  I would hate it if your anecdotal experience gives the impression that this problem is not real.

My experience was/is exactly as dkff describes.
The Hay Street Boys

Offline edog1977

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 07:55:13 PM »
^ My intent wasn't to give the impression that the problem is not real.  I must have missed the posts that pointed out it isn't a problem for everyone.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:11:36 PM by edog1977 »