Author Topic: maybe i should quit AH2  (Read 1476 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: maybe i should quit AH2
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 10:51:57 AM »
I think we should all state what we are thinking and feeling on the forums since everyone cares so much.

I am thinking about getting a sandwich. Not sure if I should though. Could stand to lose a few pounds...

What do you guys think?

me personally? i just finished breakfast. don't need to lose weight, as i'm pretty much the same size i was when i graduated high school in 1980.
 i could however use a little more hair on top of my head though. :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 10:53:11 AM »
Maybe people think that if you're not smart enough to figure out how to get a name instead of a number, you're not going to figure the game out either?
As for neary and ffr...maybe they need bait? :rofl
:rofl :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 11:29:00 AM »
i have been thinking maybe i should quit and go do a Sim or something. All the teams/country don't really like me that much and besides maybe i can come back later and more better. I only had two friends in AH2 neary and ffr but i believe i should step down from AH2. i will think about it for a couple more days and decide if i should. anyway I'll be gone sooner or later. :cry

fist of all what gives u away is ur game ID, its a number, there is now an option of where u can change ur game ID in game now. try to come up with a name, i wont give number guys check 6's cuz by time i get done sayin "9383872820203938" check 6 they already died anyways. if ur gonna leave...then just leave. dont make a big deal of it. i have left a few times its really not that big of a deal. if u wanna get better. hit some of the trainers up, they are there to help you and are great guys. AH is a big learning curve. u either get it or u dont.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »

fist of all what gives u away is ur game ID, its a number, there is now an option of where u can change ur game ID in game now. try to come up with a name, i wont give number guys check 6's cuz by time i get done sayin "9383872820203938" check 6 they already died anyways. if ur gonna leave...then just leave. dont make a big deal of it. i have left a few times its really not that big of a deal. if u wanna get better. hit some of the trainers up, they are there to help you and are great guys. AH is a big learning curve. u either get it or u dont.
lol. if i give them a check, i just key up vox, and in the same voice i'd use for a squaddie, i say

""zipcode, check that 190"

then he dies :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline beau32

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 12:22:09 PM »
I like to watch number guys die. Especially when they fly around looking lost. Killed 2 like that last night.  :devil
71 (Eagle) Squadron

"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »
And i thought it wouldn't get any worst...  :rofl priceless.

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
I think we should all state what we are thinking and feeling on the forums since everyone cares so much.

I am thinking about getting a sandwich. Not sure if I should though. Could stand to lose a few pounds...

What do you guys think?

Get 2 fender, you might get hungry later  :lol
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline comet61

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »
This guy is the same one that was shooting at his own guys including me and then stating he was "new" to the game and knew no better.  :rolleyes: Yeah right..... :confused:

I agree with most here that these "zip code" Game ID's are lame to say the least.

As for "832725"....change the ID to something tangible and go to the training arena and try to make some effort to learn something. It's obvious you've been "marked".

But then again....if you have no desire to learn or heed any type of advice  :cry then please dont promise to leave.....just leave.

Comet61

666th Barbarians FG

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 07:05:15 PM »
for heavens sake!!!!
stop picking on him!!!

first of all, his forum name is not his real name in the game so shut the **** up about that. :mad:

what is the point in picking on him!!

just so you can be popular around the jerks who judge people by thier age and nothing else

there is no point!! so be quiet!

The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2008, 07:15:29 PM »
for heavens sake!!!!
stop picking on him!!!

first of all, his forum name is not his real name in the game so shut the **** up about that. :mad:

just so you can be popular around the jerks who judge people by thier age and nothing else

Uhm. Wow.

If no one cares about him in game, who is going to on the BBS? Seriously, we don't need 100 topics for people leaving the game. Just leave and get it over with.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »
for heavens sake!!!!
stop picking on him!!!

He's right! Let's pick on Neary instead--always making insipid threads, vox voice... tedious at best :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »
He's right! Let's pick on Neary instead--always making insipid threads, vox voice... tedious at best :D
Yes but he does make a great target for the new IL2.... kinda hard not to like that.  :D
See Rule #4

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2008, 08:02:11 PM »
i have been thinking maybe i should quit and go do a Sim or something. All the teams/country don't really like me that much and besides maybe i can come back later and more better. I only had two friends in AH2 neary and ffr but i believe i should step down from AH2. i will think about it for a couple more days and decide if i should. anyway I'll be gone sooner or later. :cry

I've quit smoking,...300 times too.

Those who don't *seem* to like you are probably just the loud aggressive type anyway.

Rule #1 - It's about having fun
Rule #2 - Don't whine
Rule #3 - Avoid morons

:)
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
So Ronery...........
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
 Someone needs a time out!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:10:17 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins