Author Topic: Wonder if it incluses doodling  (Read 358 times)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Wonder if it incluses doodling
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »
Cheney is a crook and a liar.  He has been a cancer on our nation.  I hope we get to see every thing he wrote or recorded while VP.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:43 PM »
Cheney is a crook and a liar.

Exactly how does that make him any different from any number of other politicians?
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 11:24:55 PM »
Cheney is a crook and a liar.  He has been a cancer on our nation.  I hope we get to see every thing he wrote or recorded while VP.

You know, if I was cheney, I'd have some real fun with this order.  I'd write up a 2 page essay, double spaced Arial, half bolded, half not, italicized punctuation, about why the democrats are fools and should be laughed at.

Then I'd reference it in every single article, email, passing post it note, and general doodle I write down.  So when it comes time to print up my records, I would need to print up 100,000 copies of a 2 page essay about why the democrats are fools and should be laughed at.  Of course, these copies would not be collated.  They'd be interspersed throughout the records occurring every time they are referenced.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 11:26:58 PM »
http://news.aol.com/article/judge-orders-cheney-to-preserve-records/165725?icid=100214839x1209770664x1200603109

what are they trying to hide?

I'm not sure if he is trying to hide anything. He simply believes that since the VP presides over Congress that the office of VP isn't a part of the executive branch of the federal government. It is a position I find just as ludicrous as the Clinton administration saying the 2nd amendment was a collective right.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: Wonder if it includes doodling
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:05 PM »
http://www.answers.com/topic/vice-president-u-s

"The Vice Presidency was an afterthought for the Constitutional Convention, put into the document in order to provide for orderly succession without resorting to election of someone from Congress to fill the vacancy. The Vice President is not a member of either the executive or the legislative branch. Constitutionally, the Vice President is not a subordinate of the President, who has no power to issue orders to the Vice President and who cannot remove him from office. (The Vice President can be removed only by impeachment.) "

looks like he is right...  wonder how much money will be needlessly spent on this insanity...jeez I hate political demon hunters who spend money for crap like this

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: Wonder if it includes doodling
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »
http://www.answers.com/topic/vice-president-u-s

"The Vice Presidency was an afterthought for the Constitutional Convention, put into the document in order to provide for orderly succession without resorting to election of someone from Congress to fill the vacancy. The Vice President is not a member of either the executive or the legislative branch. Constitutionally, the Vice President is not a subordinate of the President, who has no power to issue orders to the Vice President and who cannot remove him from office. (The Vice President can be removed only by impeachment.) "

looks like he is right...  wonder how much money will be needlessly spent on this insanity...jeez I hate political demon hunters who spend money for crap like this

Interesting, I stand corrected.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »
Cheney sure does like to invoke executive privilege a lot though.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 12:35:36 PM »
I don't like the guy. He's hiding something. I think he's crooked.

Lets bend the constitution and act outside the law to convict him of something.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:34 PM »

You probably wouldn't understand it IF you read it.  :aok

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »
Will this have a retroactive effect upon all the documents the Clintons have STILL not released to the public?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.