Author Topic: Mid war arena  (Read 9462 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Mid war arena
« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »
Cap's doing that in this thread and he claims he's not a milk maid.   :D

HEY!!!!

if i knew how to put multiple quotes in one single reply, i would........seriously.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »
HEY!!!!

if i knew how to put multiple quotes in one single reply, i would........seriously.......

Copy and paste the quotes into a Word document, then copy the whole thing off of the Word document, paste it into your reply and add your comments.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #287 on: November 10, 2008, 04:44:01 PM »
you do? really? how???

Usually very carefully other times I have to pick up the parts to my 38.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #288 on: November 10, 2008, 04:50:15 PM »
Usually very carefully other times I have to pick up the parts to my 38.

heh.....not when it's my 38 chasin ya....oo wait....i haven't managed to do that yet..... :rofl

thnx for the tips on how to do that....i will in the future......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »
hey NB..how ya been?

ain't seen ya in awhile.........

Doin' good...so far. Been messing with another game for the last few months. Did spend a few minutes in MW a couple of days ago. Funny, everyone was above me....I must be slippin'.  :D

Copy and paste the quotes into a Word document, then copy the whole thing off of the Word document, paste it into your reply and add your comments.

Actually, if you scroll down, there will be an underlined -Insert Quote on the right of each post. It will put the quote right in your post....ain't technology grand?! :rock

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »

BTW, trying to get somewhere close to the original topic....Razz is Rawddog?? Kewl, will keep an eye out for him....he never met a death he couldn't whine about.... :D

Figured it out after being bounced by a 20k Spitfire Mk IX and shooting him down and the resulting "cheat" whines that spewed forth from his mouth.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »
Figured it out after being bounced by a 20k Spitfire Mk IX and shooting him down and the resulting "cheat" whines that spewed forth from his mouth.

ack-ack

:rofl :rofl :rofl I guess he gave up on the P-47

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »
Actually, if you scroll down, there will be an underlined -Insert Quote on the right of each post. It will put the quote right in your post....ain't technology grand?! :rock

Cool.  Never noticed that before.  Thanks.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:17 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl I guess he gave up on the P-47

BP...

My first meeting with him, he bounced my A5 in his D11 (at least a 6k ad). Then proceeded to whine that I was flying an uber ride and that is why he died. From that point, his schtick just got funnier. :)

Cool.  Never noticed that before.  Thanks.

BE...

It's new since they updated the BBS software.

NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »
My first meeting with him, he bounced my A5 in his D11 (at least a 6k ad). Then proceeded to whine that I was flying an uber ride and that is why he died. From that point, his schtick just got funnier. :)

That sounds like drdeathx in one of my first encounters with him.  I easily shot his FW190A-5 down after he tried to bounce me by just using a simple barrel roll reversal.  His excuse was that he was in a 'lesser' plane and he'd show me what he can do in a 'real plane'.  He showed up in a Spitfire and was promptly shot down again, this time his whines echoed those of rawwdog and called me a cheater.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 3lips

• Zinc Member
      • http://hiredguns-ah.com
« Reply #295 on: November 11, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »
Cap;

I don't frequent these forums much but, You have to be the biggest BS'er in these forums.  I have read you fictional air battles and i must tell you, you sure live in a small world within the confines of your mind.  for the short time you were a squad member all you ever did was stay above the fights refusing to come in and help your squaddies. and always had a excuse why you didn't help.  reading your posts regarding air battles, one would think you just stepped out of a Steven Spielberg Novel.  I have never seen you in a furball and don't expect to see you in one anytime soon. 
for a guy who is so busy you sure spend alot of time in these forums but, yet you use the excuse you don't have the time to play the game because your to busy.  personally, I think your to scared to play anymore because you are afraid you might have to mix it up with the guns.  suggest you fly after midnight in the milkman matinee that way you might build up some courage and eventually fight a real fight instead of your imaginary ones. oh BTW would you like to get back in the HG forums so we can mock you imaginary battles.

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2008, 11:41:30 AM »
Oh boy, now you got the old man fired up CAP.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #297 on: November 11, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
Cap;

I don't frequent these forums much but, You have to be the biggest BS'er in these forums.  I have read you fictional air battles and i must tell you, you sure live in a small world within the confines of your mind.  for the short time you were a squad member all you ever did was stay above the fights refusing to come in and help your squaddies. and always had a excuse why you didn't help.  reading your posts regarding air battles, one would think you just stepped out of a Steven Spielberg Novel.  I have never seen you in a furball and don't expect to see you in one anytime soon. 
for a guy who is so busy you sure spend alot of time in these forums but, yet you use the excuse you don't have the time to play the game because your to busy.  personally, I think your to scared to play anymore because you are afraid you might have to mix it up with the guns.  suggest you fly after midnight in the milkman matinee that way you might build up some courage and eventually fight a real fight instead of your imaginary ones. oh BTW would you like to get back in the HG forums so we can mock you imaginary battles.

short time? i was in the squad for just over two years. as for helping squaddies, i ALWAYS came to aid when asked. i bailed out of perfectly good aircraft to re-up where one of you needed help.
 i don't post airbattles. mayhaps you've mixed me up with skyguns, who BTW is placing some very coopl AAR posts up. my time in the forums here is 90% during the day, while i'm doing other things on the computer. unlike you, i almost constantly multi-task. i get home from work most nights between 10pm and 1am. obviously, if i need to be at work the next day at 8am, i won't be on in the game. just an FYI......i don't "fear" anyone in this game, 'specially you guys. the problem is, that i never learn anything from any of you guys....well, i never learn anything useful in the game anyway....i've learned a lot abuot your personalities though.
 you might not see me in the furballs, due to the fact that YOU'RE not in them. at least lazy drops into em screaming from above. i've not seen you in a single one.

why ever would i want back into the hg forums? there;s only you, lazy, and bigplay. you guys all decided you hate me, so i would think it rather stupid for me to do that, wouldn't you?

just keep wasting your energy trying to piss me off in the arenas.....if ya try hard enough, for long enough, it might......just might......work. i seriously doubt it though.
i found it rather amusing that you had
Q switch sides to find me. i guess that means i have 2 ankle humpers in there now.....or maybe even 3....... :rofl :rofl

hey truekill......i gotcha beat dude!!!! you only have one!!   :rofl

did i answer all your questions?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 3lips

• Zinc Member
      • http://hiredguns-ah.com
« Reply #298 on: November 11, 2008, 12:31:54 PM »
Of course you never see me in the furballs, how could you from 20k looking down watching your country men die and then run back to your base because you excuse is your out numbered.  BTW why don't you use you game cpid instead of cap1.  for your readers.  if you want to see this guys epic battles go to midwar and fly anything but milk knit. and look for 1ltcap his real game cpid, and look high, he'll be 15 to 20 k looking down afraid to engage in the furball.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »
Of course you never see me in the furballs,...

No your to busy shooting at smoking panzers in a hurriI.   :rolleyes: