Author Topic: Initial post for TOC 2008.  (Read 1514 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Initial post for TOC 2008.
« on: September 22, 2008, 07:42:11 PM »
Time is running out for you if you have not secured your reservation for this years Tournament Of Chanmpions. There are only six more chances for you to earn a reservation. The 2007 winner and any winner or wabbit from this year automatically gets one.
So far the list below is the current list of reservations, note that this doesn't include SatKOTH results from September.

List: AKDogg, AkRaVeN,  Balsy, batfinkv, BearKats, BluKitty, Bosc0123, Bruv119, CMustard, Crypto1, Dedalos, F4uJunky, Freez, Jakspar0, Jerkins, JimBeam, kappa, Lazer, m00t, Plantain (Plantano), Poser, RikiTiki, RoyHobbs, Scotch, Skyrock, Stang, SunFan, TC, TonyJoey, WMLute.

NOTE if you have changed your gameID it's YOUR responsibility to inform me and prove to me that you used the other gameID.
I'd like you to email Rosie with old and new information with me CCed to prove  identities. If you show up for KOTH and I haven't received this email you may not be allowed to fly.

Date and time has not been scheduled but it will most likely be early January 2009 after the holiday and new years and we've settled into the new year.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: Initial post for TOC 2008.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »
I'll shoot you over an Email, but right now my in game name is Bosco.

Should we secure a firm date as of now, or should we wait?
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 12:24:29 PM »
My new game ID is SunsFan  :aok
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »
Only five more chances to earn your invitation to this year's Tournament Of Champions.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »
Only five more chances to earn your invitation to this year's Tournament Of Champions.

SCRATCH THAT....... Only 4 Chances Left

and to be honest I think everyone is SCARED poopless, because they know they will not be able to become a WABBIT or win one of these final 4 bi-monthly KOTH titles, to earn an invite to the KOTH TOC.

just look at the last couple of KOTH events and you can readily see that the attendance has dropped dramatically..........they all SKEERED  :O

and I can assure you I will be there to make sure that I shoot people down that are trying to earn an invite, so the list does not grow any more than it is now.........  :D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »
Were scared of you now TC, you killed us all last night :D
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."