Author Topic: Customer service is Top Notch!!!  (Read 777 times)

JFalk

Customer service is Top Notch!!!
« on: March 20, 2000, 10:03:00 PM »
I just read Mox's post under Hardware & Software about his positive experience with HiTech helping him out.

I wanted to post here so it didnt get buried in a reply to Mox's post.  I want to agree with Mox 100%, I am very impressed with what I have seen so far concerning HiTech Creations, Inc.  I to had a problem with configuring CH pedals correctly and there was HiTech online in the  main arena taking questions from players and giving answers.  I consistently see HiTech and Pryo in the arena giving help.  I also had a billing question recently that may have needed some creative accounting regarding a possible second account and Pyro was there to help if I choose to go a certain route.  Im sure many people agree and can add their own experiences.

To many times in the game industry the customers/gamers are looked at with some sort of disdain, that we are a pain only making life more difficult for the programmers and so on.  I have seen this in Microsofts Fighter Ace 2.0 where you never ever see someone from VR-1, the developer.  Everything is a big secret concerning FA 2.0, with tidbits of information guarded like state secrets.  I have never seen anyone from VR-1 post to the Fighter Ace news group, how refreshing it is to see Pryo and Hitech here mixing it up with the people who post.   There are too many companies out there where all that matters is the bottom dollar, I get the impression here this is more of a labor of love.

HiTech Creations, Inc has earned my loyalty as a customer!  Heh, if these guys ever go public, Im buying stock in the company, hehe.

John Falkowski
F/S Falkowsk
308 (Polish) Sqn. "City of Crakow" Raf

Offline Big Mac

• Zinc Member
      • http://None
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2000, 12:04:00 AM »
I also posted this in reply to Mox's post in other section. btw, I have also met Pyro, ditto.

Original reply follows:

That is pretty smart support. When I first started in AW and it just went to SVGA. I had all kinds of problems with a video card, can't remember the video card, but I do remember Blue Baron calling me and helping me out. I stayed with AW for many years because of that!
I have met HiTech but have never needed the kind of support you did, YET. Atleast I know customer service is alive and well here, when I do need it.

bigmac

Offline Mox

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2000, 09:26:00 AM »
Salute!

Mox
The Wrecking Crew