Author Topic: McCain looking to suspend campaigning, to help in WA.  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Re: McCain looking to suspend campaigning, to help in WA.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »
dirty politics?

We are in a genuine crisis.  I'd feel foolish engaging in political debates while the country is fighting for financial survival of our children - wouldn't you Crockett?

Seems as though McCain saw the larger picture.  Your "dirty politics" is more like SOUR GRAPES.  
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 04:00:50 PM »
Excuse me for mistyping million when I should have typed billion. 

Just because Obama's camp says something does not mean it is true.  You liberals are so frigging blind.  If this proposed bailout isn't done right, we are collectively screwed.  They have jobs to do.  Not worry about campaigning.  McCain saying they needed to postpone the debate was the right thing to do.  The question to ask is:

Why the f*** didn't Obama just say "Yes, we need to take care of this Plan first."

Did you not read what I wrote? Obama just released a press release stating he supported doing. Why is it McCain couldn't wait and issue a joint statement showing unity on this issue, instead of turning it into partisan politics?
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »
dirty politics?

We are in a genuine crisis.  I'd feel foolish engaging in political debates while the country is fighting for financial survival of our children - wouldn't you Crockett?

Seems as though McCain saw the larger picture.  Your "dirty politics" is more like SOUR GRAPES.  

Actually it sounds like McCain tried to use the issue for political gain.. but what else can you expect from McFlip..
"strafing"

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 04:07:14 PM »
Did you not read what I wrote? Obama just released a press release stating he supported doing. Why is it McCain couldn't wait and issue a joint statement showing unity on this issue, instead of turning it into partisan politics?

You are so frigging blind.  I do not believe a word of anything that comes out of another parties camp.  Frigging joint statement... who cares? 

Just stfu and go do your jobs.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »
McCain knows that he is about to have Phil Gramm hung around his neck like an albatross. Obama is going to destroy McCain in the debates, and McCain knows it.

So he's hiding.

Only the wingnuts in the O'Club would regard NOT facing the public and stating your policies for moving ahead in a public forum as progress.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »
Obama is going to destroy McCain in the debates, and McCain knows it

Considering Obama's stuttering and stammering when his teleprompter goes on the frits......I somehow doubt that he is going to destroy anyone in a debate.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »

The children, the children. Won't somebody PLEASE do something about the children!  :cry

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »
Crockett....my GOD your obsessed.....

Obama wante he and McCain to make a joint STATEMENT about the bailout.....

McCain took it a step further and decided to go back to Washington......

Breathe.....suk...breathe...s uk....swallow.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »
McCain knows that he is about to have Phil Gramm hung around his neck like an albatross. Obama is going to destroy McCain in the debates, and McCain knows it.

So he's hiding.

Only the wingnuts in the O'Club would regard NOT facing the public and stating your policies for moving ahead in a public forum as progress.

Pull your head out of the clouds and watch Obama when he is trying to answer unscripted questions.

Er, ah, um, well, ahh, err.... stutter....

McCain is a far better man when it comes to Q&A and Obama knows it.  That's why he (Obama) only wants to do three debates.

hell... you're loonier than Crockett, and he is out there.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

choke...sputter...swallow

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »

Dude why is it you always say I'm obsessed because I'm replying to these guys? Seems to me you are obsessed with me. I'm sorry though I'm not so into you.. so why don't you do us both a favor and not worry about me quite so much. I'm a big boy I think I can take care of my self.
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »
Pull your head out of the clouds and watch Obama when he is trying to answer unscripted questions.

Er, ah, um, well, ahh, err.... stutter....

McCain is a far better man when it comes to Q&A and Obama knows it.  That's why he (Obama) only wants to do three debates.

hell... you're loonier than Crockett, and he is out there.

Ahh so now the name calling starts. Imagine that, no leg to stand on so you have to start whipping out the insults.
"strafing"

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »
The children, the children. Won't somebody PLEASE do something about the children!

Duh Equis, do you have kids?  If you do, you might find it bothersome that our generations cannot foot this bill ... which will come due for our kids just about the time all the baby boomers are retireing with now worthless pentions, and when government managed social security collapses, all amidst an energy crisis.  Add global warming to that if you are religieous.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Buzzard7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
So Obama is going to win this debate friday on foreign policy? I think NOT. They both need to get to Washington along with all the other folks that work for US and get this thing right. It does not matter who had the idea first. What matters is that WE THE PEOPLE become the investors for these companies. WE get the benefit of any profits that come from this bailout. The CEO's and management of Wall Street need to suck it up and go live like the majority for a change.

P.S. Foreign poilicy is not one of Obama's strong areas.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »
Gee..I know that Congress is a bunch of bumbling fools but you don't think that 533 of them can get the job done, it takes all 535?

This is getting entertaining, politics at its best  ;)

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11