Author Topic: A ad brought to you by Obama supporters  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
A ad brought to you by Obama supporters
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »
I posted this in another thread. Just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

This is one of the most disgusting 
 and repulsive ads I've ever seen.

How do you think McCain's family feels about this? and I heard that
the president of GE was involved in producing it. This is as low as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHvJPGnkQxE

See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: A ad brought to you by Obama supporters
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:16:32 PM »
O...K...? And I'm sure there are McCain supporters who want to hang Obama because he's black.
Obama supporters =/= Barack Obama.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »
O...K...? And I'm sure there are McCain supporters who want to hang Obama because he's black.
Obama supporters =/= Barack Obama.
Oh jeebuz...here we go. Victim mentality 2 months before the "erection".  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't you liberals ever drop that victim mentality? When will you learn to walk on your OWN two feet?

If ever there were supporters who wanted to hang Obama, they'd be democrats from the deep south. Do your homework as to who opposed the Civil Rights Amendent.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 11:24:38 PM »
I posted this in another thread. Just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

This is one of the most disgusting 
 and repulsive ads I've ever seen.

How do you think McCain's family feels about this? and I heard that
the president of GE was involved in producing it. This is as low as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHvJPGnkQxE

I don't see anywhere in that ad where it says Obama had anything to do with it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »
Since we are on the subject of cancer, Obama smokes cigarettes, a well know cause of all manner of cancers.  Maybe a republican counter to this ad can mention that fact.

Obviously, McCain is at increased risk of cancer but one in three Americans has been diagnosed with or has a friend or relative who has been diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.  Running this ad will not be one of the more intelligent moves during this campaign.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:36:29 PM »
There shouldn't be any counter to an ad like that, and I highly doubt Obamas campaign has anything to do with it, or would even approve of it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »
There shouldn't be any counter to an ad like that, and I highly doubt Obamas campaign has anything to do with it, or would even approve of it.
I would hope they come out and denounce the add.  I read that Howard Deans brother, a leading national democratic operative, financed and produced the add.

Or something like that....
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »
Obama smokes cigarettes

Apparently he does... and that disqualifies him from occupying the White House, as in 1993, Hillary Rodham Clinton officially declared all areas of the White House smoke-free.

I s'pose he could go out by the dumpster.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 11:51:55 PM »
Apparently he does... and that disqualifies him from occupying the White House, as in 1993, Hillary Rodham Clinton officially declared all areas of the White House smoke-free.

I s'pose he could go out by the dumpster.

:lol
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 12:16:50 AM »
As the title says...Obama supporters not Obama campain.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 12:42:13 AM »
As the title says...Obama supporters not Obama campain.

Exactly.  While McCain supporters mailed me a picture of Obama in Kenyan dress and tried to pass him off as muslim, (In America, why does this matter again?)  I didn't put it on Johm McCain's lap.

Each doesn't equal the other.  You posting that video only makes it worse.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 08:36:56 AM »
This video shows the character of some Obama's supporters.
Mainly the guys that made it..Pres. of GE and Howard Deans brother.
under handed and just cruel.

Its pretty much showing that McCain could die at any time.

Utterly disgusting!

Obtuse, I say, Obtuse.

The difference between Obama in Muslim dress and a ad that shows
McCains Cancer?? Big difference

I posted this vid to show how low the Dems will go to win an election.

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »
I don't see anywhere in that ad where it says Obama had anything to do with it.

Axelrod has a reputation for doing this stuff. He was just caught pushing a series of "viral" youtube attack pieces (supposedly done by amateurs) that are linked to a profession PR firm he has employed in the past.

Extensive research was conducted by the Jawa Report to determine the source of smears directed toward Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Those smears included false allegations that she belonged to a secessionist political party and that she has radical anti-American views.

Our research suggests that a subdivision of one of the largest public relations firms in the world most likely started and promulgated rumors about Sarah Palin that were known to be false. These rumors were spread in a surreptitious manner to avoid exposure.

It is also likely that the PR firm was paid by outside sources to run the smear campaign. While not conclusive, evidence suggests a link to the Barack Obama campaign. Namely:

* Evidence suggests that a YouTube video with false claims about Palin was uploaded and promoted by members of a professional PR firm.

* The family that runs the PR firm has extensive ties to the Democratic Party, the netroots, and are staunch Obama supporters.

* Evidence suggests that the firm engaged in a concerted effort to distribute the video in such a way that it would appear to have gone viral on its own. Yet this effort took place on company time.

* Evidence suggests that these distribution efforts included actions by at least one employee of the firm who is unconnected with the family running the company.

* The voice-over artist used in this supposedly amateur video is a professional.

* This same voice-over artist has worked extensively with David Axelrod's firm, which has a history of engaging in phony grassroots efforts, otherwise known as "astroturfing."

* David Axelrod is Barack Obama's chief media strategist.

* The same voice-over artist has worked directly for the Barack Obama campaign.

This suggests that false rumors and outright lies about Sarah Palin and John McCain being spread on the internet are being orchestrated by political partisans and are not an organic grassroots phenomenon led by the left wing fringe. Our findings follow.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/194057.php

Charon

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »
I posted this vid to show how low the Dems will go to win an election.

You have heard of Karl Rove, haven't you?

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 10:14:03 AM »
You have heard of Karl Rove, haven't you?

Tell me about Rove.