Author Topic: hehe Good ole Bill O'Reilly  (Read 636 times)

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Re: hehe Good ole Bill O'Reilly
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKG93i5ISmc

Linked here is an awesome video. In it, it shows that O'Reilly hates america.

Olbermann simply runs O'Reilly over with a truck verbally. I wish he would do it literally.

I watched what i could of the video but it kept freezing up. 

#1 I don't think O'Reilly hates America, and  I don't know where you got that from. 
He said something  without having the facts right, but i think most journalists have had that happen to them. Stupid, yes, and hopefully he appologizes. Maybe you should write him an email and see if he does, since you brought it up.

#2 If Olbermann or any other liberal had said the exact same thing, or some other ridiculous statement of which there are many,  i bet you wouldn't care.   Granted, there are guys on this board that would and do post them.

#3 This is only my 2nd time watching Olbermann, and i think he's an arrogant moron. It seems like he uses long scripted soliloquys to make him sound cool, and witty, and  smarter than he actually is.

#4 I don't take any journalists word as gospel, including O'Reilly.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 04:06:30 PM by Speed55 »
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 06:07:23 PM »
I notice none of you watched the video, or have made comment on O'Reilly slandering American soldiers in WW2. Instead choosing to attack me for bringing it up.

Watched it and Bill screwed the pooch big time on . To imply it was malicious and a deliberate attack on vets is as moronic as your weak bellybutton troll.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 06:22:33 PM »
To imply it was malicious and a deliberate attack on vets is as moronic as your weak bellybutton troll.
I'm going to attach my name to this.  Well said.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 07:32:56 PM »
This (the troll) reminds me of the woman screaming 'that wasnt american airlines... that wasnt american airlines' because her son had flown out on an AA flight that morning (9/11) but then Rosie Odonnell uses that film to pronounce a conspiracy. Really wacky.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 08:31:17 PM »
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:47 PM »
Didn't watch the video, as I'm dialup, hence YouTube is an undiscovered country...but I loathe O'Reilly for a different reason---he HAS no core beliefs (at least none that he feels strongly about, because he never espouses them) He looks at where the righties are on an issue, then he looks where the lefties are on said issue, then carves out a centrist position like a @#$@$#$# politician, and announces THAT is his belief. I can't stomach him---I KNOW the man is intelligent, but he'll take idiotic positions like 'evil-greedy oil executives are why gas is high' , just to appeal to the great unwashed, and thus assure them he isn't a Rush Limbaugh clone
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 09:26:09 PM »
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
I would consider a blind squirrel finding a single nut a complete and stunning success.  Be careful what you wish for ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »
Rick Davis who?

oh and btw I sure hope you don't think McCain didn't take campaign contributions from Freddie and Fannie as well because he sure enough did.

If he did, I am sure it does not compete with Obama being #2 on the list.

We all know what a #2 is.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.