Author Topic: Making a vid...  (Read 277 times)

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
Making a vid...
« on: September 28, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »
But I need your help. 

I want to take video from http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/761163/project-force/videos/armoredcore8421407.html <--- THAT. 

And put it to audio from ------> THAT. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiUG52ZyHQ

However, I don't know how to save the video onto my computer, and I don't know how to save the AUDIO.  I can do everything else that'll be needed for the video, but I'm just having problems with those two things... 

There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
Re: Making a vid...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »
Use firefox + DownloadHelper (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006) to grab  the video from the first link.  No idea how to grab the audio from a youtube vid, you'll prolly need to find the audio on it's own and can then use DownloadHelper to grab that.

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »
As for the audio... if by chance you own Fraps than you could run something like Aces High and while the audio is playing record Aces High using Fraps than just put the video of Aces High playing the audio into the audio section of the film maker. Thats what I do to get songs for free  :)
i <3 skuzzy :rock

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 03:15:14 PM »
It's not an aces high video... It's for a different game.  I have the video footage, I just need the audio from the 300 trailer (theatrical trailer) 

Then I'll take care of the rest. 
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »
yes I know its not a Aces High video but if you by chance had Fraps you  need a program LIKE AcesHigh for it to record the video of Aces High while you play the video of 300 so that it captures the audio from the video of 300... programs like Aces high, Itunes, Google Earth etc...

If I wanted to take the audio that is what I would do
(while fraps is running)

Open AH2 sit in the tower, than hit the windows key out of the game.
Than open the video of in your case 300.
Click on the AH2 tab to get back into the game click the button to start recording with Fraps (not the alt R button, the button that is set to record with the program Fraps).
Windows button out, press play to play the video of 300.
Quickly click the AH2 tab and sit in the tower until the video is over.
Fraps will have recorded the audio through AH2.
And just take that video of AH2 with the sound you have recorded on it and stick it in the audio section of the film maker. ( the same place you would normally place audio)

But like I said you must have Fraps
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:23:44 PM by Arado381 »
i <3 skuzzy :rock

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 09:09:13 PM »
I got it... I just went to media converter.com!   :P 

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »
To get audio off of YouTube, download a thing called "Audicity". It can record the sound from anything on your computer and save it to your computer. Though, I'm noy sure if it's legal where you live.