Author Topic: Sign Me Up, I'm poor, Black and got Obama's Back!  (Read 786 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sign Me Up, I'm poor, Black and got Obama's Back!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »
obama was a organizer for ACORN, he also got grant money for ACORN and took campaign contributions from ACORN. Some ACORN workers have already been charged with voter fraud.

there will be lawsuits after Nov.

Offline Judochop

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 12:28:58 PM »
The "Hanging chads" deal will be nothing to the visceral fighting we'll see after this election.
"Victories that come cheap are cheap. Those only are worth having which come as the result of hard fighting." Henry Ward Beecher

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »
At least their alive, in the past there was dead people voting.

you're sure of this?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Judochop

• Zinc Member
"Victories that come cheap are cheap. Those only are worth having which come as the result of hard fighting." Henry Ward Beecher

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »
No, I mean you're sure only living people are voting now? I knew dead people were voting in a most prolific manner before. I'm sure they still do.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »
Back in the "good old days", making the voter registration very difficult was the way to keep the wrong people (=blacks) from voting.
When you talk about the good old days I think back to the post war 1940s, 1950s...........those were the good old days.  We had a country then.  Things change.

As far as making it difficult to vote:  Poor, uneducated and indignant people, illegal immigrants, convicted felons.......those are still the wrong people.  Calling them black is a bit of a cheap trick but thats your call and your free (still) to make it.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »
Back in the "good old days", making the voter registration very difficult was the way to keep the wrong people (=blacks) from voting.
Some want still make it difficult, for exactly the same reasons.
(Image removed from quote.)

:rolleyes:
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles