Author Topic: need some training time!  (Read 797 times)

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
need some training time!
« on: September 25, 2008, 06:05:19 AM »
No joke, I have been away since early July and need a brush up, if anyone can spare half our to run me through to refresh I would appreciate it.

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Re: need some training time!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 07:06:28 AM »
I'll be online if ya fancy tracking me around and shooting at me in the TA/DA Adonai- might be fun for ya mate, tho it might bore you rigid after about 5 milliseconds.

<S>

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline spectar

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »
[/pre][/glow][/u][/b][/i]i am new to this and i need some aces trainning now. i will be a valuable member i am a great pilot. and are a great shooter i  can take down axis without braking a sweat. i am known as spectar, my friends call me l.t. i am a marine fighter pilot. :salute :devil :t :noid :furious :rofl :aok :huh :lol :) :O ;) :D :( :o :P :cry :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :angel: :eek: :frown: :mad:

Offline BarryBD

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 03:00:54 AM »
[/pre][/glow][/u][/b][/i]i am new to this and i need some aces trainning now. i will be a valuable member i am a great pilot. and are a great shooter i  can take down axis without braking a sweat. i am known as spectar, my friends call me l.t. i am a marine fighter pilot. :salute :devil :t :noid :furious :rofl :aok :huh :lol :) :O ;) :D :( :o :P :cry :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :angel: :eek: :frown: :mad:

Are you really? :D :D :D

Offline Radener

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »
i somehow doubt it, and most of the time your shooting down spits/p51's or other allied aircraft with your own.
In Game: Sharp
Squadron : Looking to be Recruited

Offline Badboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 01:12:21 AM »
No joke, I have been away since early July and need a brush up, if anyone can spare half our to run me through to refresh I would appreciate it.

I'm going to be online a lot over the weekend, if I see you online I'll PM you. Also, PM me on the boards here and let me know what times you normally fly, and I'll look out for you.

Badboy
The Damned (est. 1988)
  • AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Air Warrior Trainer - Retired

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 01:12:09 PM »
I'm going to be online a lot over the weekend, if I see you online I'll PM you. Also, PM me on the boards here and let me know what times you normally fly, and I'll look out for you.

Badboy

Thanks badboy, i am generally around from 2pm to 8pm before work, will try to catch up with you sometime this weekend.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
Adonai, more than likely you would have a "fight" against me now if we went to the da, so more than happily i would go with ya at some point. i cant say when ill be on, but if ya see me on give me a pm, in-game id is Ubs.  :salute sir, hope to see ya landin kills in youe 109 soon!
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato