Author Topic: Lynchmob to Rooks!!!  (Read 2434 times)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
Lynchmob to Rooks!!!
« on: September 30, 2008, 06:42:49 PM »
Well, its been a month since the Mob went to knights for the first leg of our tour. Overall, I must say the knights are a great group of people to fly with. They have some really good sticks and seem to have a lot of fun. I am certainly not looking forward to a cv battle involving Whels. That dude is the CV master.

Fighting both rooks and bishops has been fun too. Flying bishops for 2 years has allowed me the opportunity to fly in both Joker's (Jokers Jokers) and Falcon23's (Rolling Thunder) missions. Those missions are so difficult to defend against. The Mob had lots of fun battling those missions.

Anyways, now we are off to Rooks for a month. To all those on the knights that we met this month <S> and see you around  :aok
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
Re: Lynchmob to Rooks!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 07:25:49 PM »
rock on 24 nice wingin with ya a few times !

:salute

the Billy Jean covers were nice too LOL
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
Just make sure y'all come home after your little field trips.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 08:16:59 PM »
No worries ranger we'll be home soon god willin an the river dont rise, leave the light on we dont see so good nomore. TwentyFo uses his singin skills as a psychological weapon beware rooks :D

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »
Just make sure y'all come home after your little field trips.

Or Find out Rooks is place to be.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:48:16 PM »
Have fun, guys. You know I'll use B26's almost exclusively to go after your CV's. Come and get me. :D

<S> Lynchmob, and oustanding bunch!
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »
NOTE TO SELF: grab every 5" dual i can get in and watch fer B-26's :rofl

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 01:12:00 AM »
Have fun, guys. You know I'll use B26's almost exclusively to go after your CV's. Come and get me. :D

<S> Lynchmob, and oustanding bunch!

hehe i killed you the other day...but on a more serrious note,  :salute Nits, its been fun, im gonna miss you all, but im sure gonna love killin you all!
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 03:17:39 AM »
Flying bish solid for 2 years I have to admit I developed that "chess piece" loyalty mentality. When the lynchmob proposed going on the tour, I was all for it, but had some uneasy feelings shooting down old Friends.  I do have to admit, Day 1 of the tour threw out those thoughts. Knights are alot of fun to fly with..lots of good sticks and good people (Mcboi..it was really fun flying with you). I know Jokers and Rolling thunder catch a lot of flack for their so called "hordes", but I have to say..Ive never had more fun fighting them guys. I also got a big kick out of seeing WMlute destroy everything in his path.

I highly recommend that every squad think about touring, it really brings a refreshing sense to the game and you really get to meet some good people.

:salute :salute :salute Nits and lookin forward to flying with Rooks this month.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 04:42:42 AM »
speaking of swapping  The Few are now rotating Knights for 3 months up until December when we will hold an annual meeting to decide whether to continue rotating or stick somewhere for a bit.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 05:32:57 AM »
I must agree with my Squaddies...It's been fun and I've had the opportunity to meet some of the guys I had cussed before. I gained a new perspective on the abilities of some that I had doubted. For instance, when you start seeing some of the accusations that fly around on 200 and in the BBS, one might tend to believe in them. I had a great experience on a few occasions to do some damage with someone I had been suspicious of in the past, and that was Pacerr. After flying with him and taking a couple of bases also, I found that he is a quality individual who is very skilled. And he also cleared my six more than once.  :salute Pacerr.

Now my goal is to shoot your a@@ out of the skies my friend :D

:salute Pigs on the Wing. Great Squad. Very well organized. Fun to be in mission with.

:salute Knights, but I can't wait to get back to the comfort of Bishville.

Now on to Rookland.   

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 06:24:23 AM »
Flying bish solid for 2 years I have to admit I developed that "chess piece" loyalty mentality. When the lynchmob proposed going on the tour, I was all for it, but had some uneasy feelings shooting down old Friends.  I do have to admit, Day 1 of the tour threw out those thoughts. Knights are alot of fun to fly with..lots of good sticks and good people (Mcboi..it was really fun flying with you). I know Jokers and Rolling thunder catch a lot of flack for their so called "hordes", but I have to say..Ive never had more fun fighting them guys. I also got a big kick out of seeing WMlute destroy everything in his path.

I highly recommend that every squad think about touring, it really brings a refreshing sense to the game and you really get to meet some good people.

:salute :salute :salute Nits and lookin forward to flying with Rooks this month.

I had that mentality when I was with screaming devils, was a bish for good few years but the bish attitude of NOE bases and not really fight
is what caused me to switch, yeah I felt bad shooting down friends, but its a game - and cartoon planes respawn. I still talk to many friends
on knits, bish thats why for a tour I switched to bish/knits once then went back rook just for a breath of fresh air.

Offline Paladin3

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 06:31:13 AM »
Welcome over for your tour. I'd be interested in hearing a detailed set of AAR comments about what the three different countries are like. Also, the Righteous Vengeance squad has its squad nights on Tuesday and Saturday beginning about 2000 EST. We are a small group but we do try to have fun. Drop on by.

Offline Obie303

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »
It was great to have the Lynchmob flying with us.   :salute

Look forward to flying with Bruv and the rest of The Few!  Welcome! :aok
I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith.
(quote on a Polish pilot's grave marker in Nottinghamshire, England)

71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »

:salute Pigs on the Wing. Great Squad. Very well organized. Fun to be in mission with.

Thank you Fugita.  Salutes to the Mob!  I got the chance to work side by side with several of you guys, and all of you are great folks.  Look forward to the Mob visiting Knights again.  Please understand that I will have to murderlate you guys for showing up in red icons, and nothing personal is involved!   :D

Way :salute

PS-Twentyfo you can PM me anytime my Wirbel comes calling!  LOL  :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!