Author Topic: Palin IQ guess  (Read 1798 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Palin IQ guess
« on: October 02, 2008, 08:51:47 AM »
I'm guessing 91. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
Re: Palin IQ guess
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 08:52:55 AM »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 08:56:13 AM »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »
I'm guessing 91. :aok
I'll bite.

Do you really think that someone with the IQ of a special ed student could become a Governor?

By your estimate of Palin's IQ you must think GWB's IQ is hovering around the low 70's.  It must really irk you that these people of well below average intelligence have outsmarted your people for the last ten years or so.  What does that say about the IQ of the average lib?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »
My guess is 135 or about 25 points higher than skycrock.

lazs

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 09:00:44 AM »
I'd guess Palin's IQ at 3X Skyrock's.  Could be more.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »
This reminds me of when they jumped all over Bush. "Oh he's so dumb! He was a C student!"

Then we found out both Kerry & Gore's grades were even worse.  :rofl

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 09:05:23 AM »
Yes, and Bush beat them both.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »
Bush? Who's that?
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:06 AM »
I am guessing she would score in the above average range
She is a very intelligent person, she just sucks at verbalizing, it is a very common trait, many of the great writers and philosophers in history were the same way. She is ruled by her emotional side of her brain, she -like many people- if given the chance to think about the answer, instead of off the cuff responses, would sound much more intelligent. I tend to trust people more,  who hesitate to respond, and act as if they are thinking, more than those who quickly come off with a retort. I recommend it highly to everyone, it is a great barometer that is taught in many schools of business. She would appear wiser if she was able to just say - I really do not know, but I will know by the time it is necessary to know- people appreciate honesty, and there is nothing more honest than saying - I'm not 100% sure, and i can admit when i am wrong.

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »
 I agree with Nwbie. She is much smarter than folks are giving her credit for.

The VP debate at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, will start at 9 p.m. ET and be moderated by PBS's Gwen Ifill.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »
She would appear wiser if she was able to just say - I really do not know, but I will know by the time it is necessary to know- people appreciate honesty, and there is nothing more honest than saying - I'm not 100% sure, and i can admit when i am wrong.

I wish all politicians would do that, instead of running off at the mouth and pretending they know everything., like they do most of the time.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 09:46:34 AM »
Do you really think that someone with the IQ of a special ed student could become a President?

Fixed. :aok
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 09:49:03 AM »
I am guessing she would score in the above average range
She is a very intelligent person, she just sucks at verbalizing, it is a very common trait, many of the great writers and philosophers in history were the same way. She is ruled by her emotional side of her brain, she -like many people- if given the chance to think about the answer, instead of off the cuff responses, would sound much more intelligent.

Name a great philosopher that was bad at verbalizing.  Your suggestion cuts against the entire western-Socratic tradition.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!