Author Topic: AH start up failed  (Read 320 times)

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
AH start up failed
« on: September 28, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »
I had to do a system restore and now I get this... does anyone know what to do?  Or should I just reinstall AH2?

Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: AH start up failed
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
Hey Wax...it's me.....Max!

Do another installation. If that doesn't fix the issue you may want to delete your current installation of AHII, followed by another full installation. Remember to save your SETTINGS folder and paste it back into the AHII main folder or you'll lose headpositions, j stick settings, etc.

Good luck!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
That error means the game executable could not find its resources to load the game.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »
Thx MaX and Skuzzy.. I got it running again.. :D
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »
Thx MaX and Skuzzy.. I got it running again.. :D

how did you get it running again? I just got the same error, I also getting the following error now after I manually updated to 2.13 patch 1

HTC/aceshigh/flimviewer.exe is not a valid copy, and can not update
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC