Author Topic: palin did great job  (Read 3265 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: palin did great job
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »
noo biden was laughin with her most of the time. palin knew what she was talking about. she was talking tooo the people. i dont think biden portrayed that as much.

to a newbie palin looked much better she looked like she new exactly what she was talkin about. biden not soo much
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
Palin is forcing the hollywood and late-night types to respect her.

in spite of her ability to connect with regular people, Sarah Palin is really something special... and a good person.  

I think Hillary must be stunned to see that a woman can be tough without being a boner shrinker.

Might as well get a extremely sexy playboy model to say the same exact speech of Sarah Palin.

Hillary is much better in terms of using her words and actually being tough.

As she as good of a person as she says, it can be a mere"Mask' of her true side. A ordinary republican can do the exact same thing, with the result. She may have looks, but looks can only get you so far especially in here case. Can you tell me in what way would she be special, compared to a random draw to other Congressman or Senators?

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »

Might as well get a extremely sexy playboy model to say the same exact speech of Sarah Palin.

As she as good of a person as she says, it can be a mere"Mask' of her true side. A ordinary republican can do the exact same thing, with the result. She may have looks, but looks can only get you so far especially in here case. Can you tell me in what way would she be special, compared to a random draw to other Congressman or Senators?

uh    she has a 97 % approval rating in her state?

im looking forward to 16 years of Palin!! :aok
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »
uh    she has a 97 % approval rating in her state?

You lay a big tax on oil companies and give it to me, i'll give you 100% approval. That 3% must have hit their head on the ice.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »
well she does have an advantage ! i'll give you that with where she is,,   but still nobody in washington has seen those type of numbers in how many years? if ever?
 kinda plays to the point he was making!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »
Uh, no she doesn't...Her approval after the Katie Couric interviews dipped under 80%, she's now behind atleast 2 governors...

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003856855
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:59:35 PM by mg1942 »

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »
Uh, no she doesn't...Her approval after the Katie Couric interviews dipped under 80%, she's now behind atleast 2 governors...

and who?in " Washington" has an 80% approval rating? anybody?
Flying since tour 71.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 11:28:58 PM »
well she does have an advantage ! i'll give you that with where she is,,   but still nobody in washington has seen those type of numbers in how many years? if ever?
 kinda plays to the point he was making!

It's Alaska, having a high approval rating is probably a lot EASIER to get. I thought I read somewhere that her approval rating dipped into the 60's.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 11:30:28 PM »

what?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 11:32:42 PM »

It's Alaska, having a high approval rating is probably a lot EASIER to get. I thought I read somewhere that her approval rating dipped into the 60's.
so by the time your done with her in this thread she will be at what? the same 16% as congress?
 like i said im looking forward too 16 years of Palin
Flying since tour 71.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »
and who?in " Washington" has an 80% approval rating? anybody?

People who would support her in a snowstorm took a second look after her incredible blunders following the Katie Couric interviews...It's almost like they were saying "Woah, we didn't know she was that _____________________________ ___________________________" If your running at 80% before you get the Vice-Pres gig shouldn't you be polling at least even if not higher in a state with an extremely small population that supported you so vigorously before McCain picked you? I honestly think many were embarrassed with her knowledge in those interviews...

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »
As she as good of a person as she says, it can be a mere"Mask' of her true side. A ordinary republican can do the exact same thing, with the result.

Same can be said for any Democrat.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2008, 06:59:55 AM »
i thought it was funny how every time biden spoke, you would see a little smerk on her face as in sayin, noooo thats wrong you liar!

It`s pretty easy to tell when Snooze Control Biden is lying . His lips move.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 07:09:37 AM »
I thought it was typical politician, when she was asked a question, she dodged and talked about something else
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 07:33:35 AM »
the media said biden won 51% to 49%, the callin people said palin won by 88%.    :D