Author Topic: Skyrock IQ thread  (Read 2651 times)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Re: Skyrock IQ thread
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 04:20:34 AM »
Slightly off topic..I hate polls.I hate the whole polling industry.Them telling us how to vote..They phone you around supper time,you're stirring the pasta and watching the kids while they go through the multiple choice boxes...Do you agree with this statement?

(A) Very strongly

(B)Somewhat agree but don't have any kids yet

(C)Disagree because you don't have any kids and you hate pasta

**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 07:07:11 AM »
PalIN is Hot!!

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2008, 07:26:17 AM »
Guys don't worry about moray37! He's made personally offending posts towards me and I'll admit I have too, but moray37 your in no position to say that this is abusive behavior when I've seen you post way worse stuff then that! Thats all I'm going to say, but moray37 I'd suggest finding something better to do then this post!  :noid   :rock            No harm intened! <S>  :devil
So how's that UH-60 flying goin? Your unit rotated to Iraq yet?

<hehe 'rotated' I made a funny by accident :lol>
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 07:36:10 AM by bj229r »
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2008, 07:50:56 AM »
Sorry bodhi, you get ownt again, just like 2 years ago!

SR IQ = 140  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2008, 07:57:51 AM »
If I've slammed you... it was on an issue.  Plain and simple.  It's become a damned republo mob here, all looking to bash anyone who doesn't think the specific way that they do..  There are people uncomfortable to post their views on this BBS because others on here attack each other so vehemently.  That and for some reason they care what strangers out in the ether of the internet actually think of them.  I have neither problem.  I've only gotten fed up with this lately, so I really don't give a rat's bellybutton about being nice anymore.... not a single one of you was respectful to me prior, so why should I respect your views anymore? 

You crack me up. No, really, you do. In this thread, you've called people idiots, morons, a "republo mob", and that's just a start. Shall we go harvest more of your "class responses" from other threads? You don't get any respect because you haven't EARNED any. Respect is a two way street, and it is EARNED, not given. I'm glad you emailed Skuzzy. Maybe he'll call your mommy and get her to bring you a schnully and your blanky.  :rolleyes:
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2008, 08:12:37 AM »
If this is a serious thread then I would say that skycrocks IQ would be about 25 points lower than Palins.   I would put him at average IQ level..  the high school humor.. his poor attempts and bragging and how easily he is tripped up..  we all know people at his level of IQ... some are good people some..  just embarrassing to be around.

as for Moray..   I think someone once used the word "bombast" about him.. it seems perfect.   the fussy, pompous type that is so arrogant that they constantly put their foot in their mouth.  dried up and humorless or.. with a sense of humor that is mean spirited.... part of the arrogant and pompous thing again.

lazs

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2008, 08:34:59 AM »
Damn Bodhi, I got ownt again, just like 2 years ago!

SR IQ = 14  :aok

Fixed!  :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
If I've slammed you... it was on an issue.  Plain and simple.  It's become a damned republo mob here, all looking to bash anyone who doesn't think the specific way that they do..  There are people uncomfortable to post their views on this BBS because others on here attack each other so vehemently.  That and for some reason they care what strangers out in the ether of the internet actually think of them.  I have neither problem.  I've only gotten fed up with this lately, so I really don't give a rat's bellybutton about being nice anymore.... not a single one of you was respectful to me prior, so why should I respect your views anymore? 

If you post your opinion in this forum you have to expect to get called out when you're wrong, and you my friend are wrong a lot...

Being called out is not a personal insult or attack, although I can understand how someone who thinks that they are morally and mentally superior would feel that way when called out by someone that they feel is morally and mentally inferior...

I can't believe that even you would throw words around like "moron" and "idiot" and then cry about personal attacks in the next breath...

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 08:54:41 AM »
My winkie is smarter than Palin, and would probably do here some good! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 08:55:39 AM »
see what I mean?

lazs

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 08:56:38 AM »
I have no winkie and I'm pathetic! :aok

Fixed!  :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 09:02:19 AM »

If we can't agree to disagree, than that is a problem. Sure I'm Republican but I do not agree on
all republican views. You have to rememmber that there are guys on this forum that are just trying to get a rise out of you.
 Just like Skyrocks Palin IQ thing....he just seeing how much reaction he can get...its fun to him.
But if you take it seriously your crazy.
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »
A thread dedicated to Skycrock? Rarely do lower IQ people in life get much attention, and Skycrock doesn't deserve any either.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »
Well Ripsnort, Obama sure does get a lot of attention  :lol
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2008, 09:21:27 AM »
Well Ripsnort, Obama sure does get a lot of attention  :lol
LOL!
But the words flow out of his charismatic mouth like kool-aid flowing from a pitcher! ;) He certainly tells people what they want to hear!