Author Topic: Fox Expose: Obama's Radical Ties  (Read 417 times)

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
Re: Fox Expose: Obama's Radical Ties
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 08:45:28 AM »
 I see a big deal in the way your over dramatizing your post.  Did you even read the Wiki that you sent me too?

Both Obama and Ayers were members of the board of an anti-poverty group, the Woods Fund of Chicago, between 2000 and 2002, during which time the board met twelve times

Ayers also contributed $200 to Obama's re-election fund to the Illinois State Senate in April 2001

"Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous."[

Mountains out of mole hills,  I think you guys would be far better served hammering the Jeremiah Wright angle,  but that's my opinion.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 09:01:41 AM »
I have learned a great deal about the way you think.  While you see no big deal in Barry's associations with people like Ayers and Wright, I see a severe lack of judgement.  It also belies Barry's true political leanings.  You don't see any problem with this because you, like him, are a communist.  Maybe only a communist with a small c like Ayers, but a communist just the same.   :aok
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:06:04 AM by sluggish »

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 09:02:22 AM »
I saw Obama in a closet making babies with Bin Laden and I saw the baby and the baby looked at me.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »
I have learned a great deal about the way you think.  While you see no big deal in Barry's associations with people like Ayers and Wright, I see a severe lack of judgement.  It also belies Barry's true political leanings.  You don't see any problem with this because you, like him, are a communist.  Maybe only a communist with a small c like Ayers, but a communist just the same.   Thumbs UP!

Well if I'm a communist, then your a fascist. See how that works, the name calling thing. You paint with a broad stoke and you get a blurry picture. 

I didn't see anything in the article you linked that said Obama and Ayers where close friends.  Now if you can provide some kinda of proof, then you'll be in business.  Until than that, it's just your opinion,  or the opinion of that was feed to you by right wingo radio.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 09:26:37 AM »
Well if I'm a communist, then your a fascist. See how that works, the name calling thing. You paint with a broad stoke and you get a blurry picture. 

I didn't see anything in the article you linked that said Obama and Ayers where close friends.  Now if you can provide some kinda of proof, then you'll be in business.  Until than that, it's just your opinion,  or the opinion of that was feed to you by right wingo radio.

I would consider myself more of a traditionalist or constitutionalist in the Libertarian sense.  I certainly didn't mean to offend you by pointing out your political leanings, but when you try on the shoe and find the fit comfy...

It's a well known fact that Barry and Ayers are close friends.  You know it and I know it.  Playing that whole "you need to provide a link" game is just silly.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 09:36:52 AM »
I saw Obama in a closet making babies with Bin Laden and I saw the baby and the baby looked at me.

lol.  nothing like some random post in a sea of bickering to get a laugh.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »
I have learned a great deal about the way you think.  While you see no big deal in McSame's associations with people like Keating and the Keating Five, I see a severe lack of judgment.  It also belies McSame's true political leanings.    

Fixed!  :aok

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 09:48:16 AM »
Fixed!  :aok

It's a well known fact that the old white haired dude had nothing to do with the so-called "Keating Five."  Even the Democrats involved with the investigation agree.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »
wow.  your hypocrisy is chilling.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace