Author Topic: Play Suggestions  (Read 82 times)

Offline BaneX

• Zinc Member
Play Suggestions
« on: January 25, 2000, 10:38:00 AM »
This is more or less and combined thread from several other discussions going on. I started playing this sim as a buff pilot which I love to do, cause at best I am a mediocre fighter pilot. Now I've gone to flying fighters more because there really is little to do for a buff pilot so far or even a fighter-bomber. So here were some of the things metioned I think would add to the enjoyment.

-The rail resupply I thought was excellent as it would allow more strategic targets for buffs and JABO's. They could look for railyards to bomb and the JABO's could bomb or strafe the trains themselves provided they could find them.

-The ability of a c47 to go to an ammo dump and pick up guns for field acks or carting fuel was good in my opinion. I totally agree with giving the c47 more to do than just bussing paras to a field to capture. If it had more of a role I for one would be more than willing to fly it more often.

Now I'm not an expert at this by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think adding in some form of these two things would make things more intersting than they already are and generate more interest in people flying all aspects be it fighter, fighter-bomber, or bomber.

Just my humble opinion...
BaneX
=357th Pony Express=