Author Topic: Spys on the kights  (Read 2334 times)

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
Re: Spys on the kights
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 06:30:14 PM »
 :furious I would say its the 80th Headhunters ........ "can't Fly so they Spy"  they pad there score so they can fly the Perked 38's  :furious

Crims   

:noid   :noid    :O   :O
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
:furious I would say its the 80th Headhunters ........ "can't Fly so they Spy"  they pad there score so they can fly the Perked 38's  :furious

Crims   

It probably was the 80th.  Which side were we spying for...and on?

I get so confused sometimes..... :D
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »

Crims   

Yeah, that 38g is like  50 perks or something !
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »
Who ever is the spy on the kights in orange arena that's giving away missions to the Bish.  You are a sad, pathetic, looser.

I bet the "Spy" could spell SPIES!!!   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »
I bet the "Spy" could spell SPIES!!!   
I know who it is. :noid
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2008, 09:51:17 PM »
I could probably easily point to 2 Bishop squads that have done it in the past, and would do it again.  :noid
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2008, 10:47:35 PM »
 :lol
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2008, 11:11:12 PM »
I just LOVE how the new rules for the O'Club have made the entire forum as civilized as a high tea between society matrons, with no one EVER getting mad, name calling, or vowing to duel to the death with flamethrowers.  :rolleyes:

As this thread demonstrates.  :devil

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2008, 11:16:24 PM »
Yes BnZ it is quite civilized do you have any grey poupon ! :salute
                 Nutte
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2008, 11:32:39 PM »
It probably was the 80th.  Which side were we spying for...and on?

I get so confused sometimes..... :D

I think he's talking Tuesday morning, Monday night we were spying on bish, sun it was rook, I don't think Knits are on the plate until Wed night or maybe Thursday, Now I could be mistaken I'll have to ck the duty roster but we may need to assign someone to spy in the AM, now in order to do this I'll have to pull someone off afternoons and reassign the night shift completely. Now I don't mind doing it but to pass quality Intel this is really going to stretch the spy network to its max.

And I think we are going to be forced to use the sheep costumes, I just don't want a repeat of the night we left Mensa dressed as a sheep in bishland,the costume was ruined and we lost the deposit, he just made it out of there and I think it will take years for him to get over it, not to mention all the broken hearted bish that still ask for him.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:34:25 PM by yanksfan »
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2008, 02:51:27 AM »

Crims   

ah the legendary perked P38G mk 2.75 patch 3. Armed with 4 phaser banks, A full complement of Photon torpedoes, Warp 9 capable, cloaking device for advanced spy capabilites and unrivaled stealth, artificial quantum singularity power, power windows, locks, ICE COLD A/C, pop up navigation, CD/DVD/DVDR/CD/R/Blueray player, XBox 360 w/ free 6 month X box live account, cupholders, built in beer cooler, microwave, and 22" chrome spinners?

Word has it Corky Jr. sold not only his perks, but his soul to the devil at midnight down at that there crossroads to just look at that bird. ( don't touch it.....don't even look at it)

SPYs SPYs everywhere are spys
bustin NOE raids tellin thier lies
do this don't bomb that can't you smell a spy?!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:53:20 AM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2008, 03:14:59 AM »
I think he's talking Tuesday morning, Monday night we were spying on bish, sun it was rook, I don't think Knits are on the plate until Wed night or maybe Thursday, Now I could be mistaken I'll have to ck the duty roster but we may need to assign someone to spy in the AM, now in order to do this I'll have to pull someone off afternoons and reassign the night shift completely. Now I don't mind doing it but to pass quality Intel this is really going to stretch the spy network to its max.

And I think we are going to be forced to use the sheep costumes, I just don't want a repeat of the night we left Mensa dressed as a sheep in bishland,the costume was ruined and we lost the deposit, he just made it out of there and I think it will take years for him to get over it, not to mention all the broken hearted bish that still ask for him.

I think the sheep costumes are looking somewhat authentic.  Found a photo of Silat and Mensa testing them out.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2008, 03:47:50 AM »
I just don't want a repeat of the night we left Mensa dressed as a sheep in bishland,the costume was ruined and we lost the deposit

Well, he did get a deposit of another kind... he won't be able to forget that either, least anytime soon.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2008, 05:50:48 AM »

ah the legendary perked P38G mk 2.75 patch 3. Armed with 4 phaser banks, A full complement of Photon torpedoes, Warp 9 capable, cloaking device for advanced spy capabilites and unrivaled stealth, artificial quantum singularity power, power windows, locks, ICE COLD A/C, pop up navigation, CD/DVD/DVDR/CD/R/Blueray player, XBox 360 w/ free 6 month X box live account, cupholders, built in beer cooler, microwave, and 22" chrome spinners?

Word has it Corky Jr. sold not only his perks, but his soul to the devil at midnight down at that there crossroads to just look at that bird. ( don't touch it.....don't even look at it)

This one knows too much.....must be taken care of in the usual manner.
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2008, 05:54:56 AM »
I think the sheep costumes are looking somewhat authentic.  Found a photo of Silat and Mensa testing them out.
(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl

Well, he did get a deposit of another kind... he won't be able to forget that either, least anytime soon.

:rofl :rofl

80th FS "Headhunters"