Author Topic: This is a good thing happening  (Read 675 times)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: This is a good thing happening
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 02:02:42 PM »
one.. I did read the article and many others on the subject.

two... I don't watch fox news any more than any other which is about..  none at all.

three... you still don't get it.. the idiots with bad paper got it because they are stupid and greedy and poor money managers.. this will not change that.. they will default on the new paper.

And if they don't.. we end up footing the bill for them to live better than they deserved.  They are using out backs to step up.   I did nothing to get us into this mess.. now I have to pay for it.

lazs
So - we are to assume you own the Bank of America?
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »
a picture says a thousand words...  (none of which are in any way politics-related...)   :rolleyes:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 04:25:29 PM »
Nwbie - you are right, I didn't see that it was BoA and not the feds though the feds are gonna do the same silly crap

a bank as large as BoA going this route, just tells me how bad the whole stinking mess must really be.......especially if they are going ahead and doing it pre fed mandate
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 04:36:33 PM »
Nwbie - you are right, I didn't see that it was BoA and not the feds though the feds are gonna do the same silly crap

a bank as large as BoA going this route, just tells me how bad the whole stinking mess must really be.......especially if they are going ahead and doing it pre fed mandate

No problem
That is why i said it is a good thing, the more large -organized- banks and financial institutions that do this, instead of relying on the fed - the better off we all are. They may be counting on federal help eventually in one way or another - and laz's opinion may be correct, but i think that with moves like this and what Warren B did are signs that some of the moves can be profitable and helpful at the same time.
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."