Author Topic: just for a laugh  (Read 557 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
just for a laugh
« on: October 09, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »
Just wondering if there are any other squads that do certain things in game just for laughs or to lighten the mood and what they might do.

Amongst other things we have jeep races through an enemy base to see who gets through the main pad hanger and back to the starting point (near spawn). We usually all are laughing by the time this is over and usually only one of us makes it if any.

I know the jeep race is not a new idea but it works and there are other things that we do as a squad and everybody usually pitches in to come up with new ways to get a laugh so things don't become too stagnant.

Just wondering if there are any other squads out there who tend to do such things to add ease tensions or create a more relaxed atmosphere.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: just for a laugh
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
In my squad, Wings of Terror, we like to steal each others kills that are falling with no wing!  This gets a great laugh out of everyone!  you get extra bonus points and laughs if you make your squaddy killshoot himself!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 08:45:44 PM »
We Dweebs have a stunt we call "Touch-n-Go".

you drop down on an enemy air base that is active and has not been de-acked (enemy fighters present makes for better bragging rights) drop your landing gear, run the runway touching your wheels to the pavement then lauch out the opposite end.

rules
1 dont get killed
2 no firing on upping planes
3 no firing on ack while in bound
4 wheels must solidly touch the runway and stay there for at least a few lengths of the plane
5 must fly the length of the runway, no premature pulling up
6 no varying from the runway, evade as you can on the runway

the guy who makes it gets a...........well im not sure any of us has truely made it all the way without breaking a rule yet, (usually number 1) so ill let you know when it happens. rumor has it its a cookie!

We are called Suidice Dweebs for a reason. :t

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 06:20:02 AM »
In my squad, Wings of Terror, we like to steal each others kills that are falling with no wing!  This gets a great laugh out of everyone!  you get extra bonus points and laughs if you make your squaddy killshoot himself!
And  bomb vulch other squaddie's kills when they are diving in.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »
These are all funny stuff, I especially like the touch and go.  :aok
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »
These are all funny stuff, I especially like the touch and go.  :aok

well we dont take bases so we needed to find an interesting way to pass the time while waiting for the enemy to up.

No one ever accused us of being the sharpest tools in the shed..........but hey everyone needs a hammer!

<SALUTE>
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »
well we dont take bases so we needed to find an interesting way to pass the time while waiting for the enemy to up.

No one ever accused us of being the sharpest tools in the shed..........but hey everyone needs a hammer!

<SALUTE>

I know what you mean we don't take bases either. As a matter of fact we find antics like these alot more fun than taking bases.

There are a few films and screenies from our past laughing missions on our wiki. click on the link in my sig and take a look.

<SALUTE>
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 11:50:48 PM by dkff49 »
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave