Author Topic: changing countries  (Read 992 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: changing countries
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »
80th generally goes to the low number side. You tend to get better fights. This is not always the case though... sometimes the best fights are between 2 sides with numbers. So just wherever the fight is.. we will be too.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Jing0

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »
I always switch to the smallest side...i find it easier to hit my target when the sky is full of things i can shoot  :rofl

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 05:23:44 PM »
I never change sides. Don’t like people that do this very often, or do it for fun. What happen when I met them in my country? Maybe –and if im in a good mood that day- ill give them a chk 6, and that’s it, but I will never help them through a difficult situation. I just let them die. Maybe that sounds cruel but that’s the way I feel.

Ouch...er...wow...er....ok.  As one of those folks who bounces around looking for the good fight and hoping to keep things balanced, I'd like to say in reply to your comment that I'll get over it :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline PanosGR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 04:04:36 AM »
:rofl  Take the game a bit seriously, do you?

So what if they switch regularly?  At that moment, they are on your side, and should be given the same respect as anyone else on your team.

I suppose you would boo anyone on your favorite sports team if they were just acquired in a trade with your arch-rival sports team?

Geesh . . .

I suppose I will give you fair warning, then, to stay away from my squad when we come to whatever country you are on.  Our current rotation is every two months to a new country.  We like to stay together as a squad, which is the only reason we don't want our members to switch at will (i.e. the time requirement may mean someone is "stuck" on an opposing country, and we want to avoid that).  We treat anyone from any country with the same courtesy and respect as any others.  But, we will make sure to make an exception if/when we see you.

Lol, lol and lol man, and you said that I'm take the game bit seriously? Maybe I did not make my self clear. Well let me repeat then. Don't like people that do change sides just for the heck of it, or just to pissing everybody of. I can't help someone that a min ago shoot me down in a gang-bang or during a HO and then he is on my side, and the next hour Ill meet him in an other one. That doesn't fit with me, at least the way I play this game. I have many friends in Rooks and Knits and when they –not very often- coming on my side I've always support them because I know that they don't do this very often or because they just feeling bored. I respect them.
Now as it concern this squad of yours what, are you threatening me now? Lol. Don't worry about me. I play this game for 3,5 years know and I always have friends that helps me out. I'm not belonging in any squad. My squad is Bishes. Besides being on a rotational basis make me dizzy.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 07:01:16 AM by PanosGR »

Offline zuii

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 08:04:01 AM »
I never change sides. Don’t like people that do this very often, or do it for fun. What happen when I met them in my country? Maybe –and if im in a good mood that day- ill give them a chk 6, and that’s it, but I will never help them through a difficult situation. I just let them die. Maybe that sounds cruel but that’s the way I feel.

I dont think it sounds cruel, i kinda think it sounds silly :)

zuii!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:06:28 AM by zuii »
39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"

Empress Zhang: "I love cannons"
(it was not all fun and games inside the forbidden city)

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:17 AM »
I think it's a good thing for newer players to change countries. Why limit yourself to one chess piece, get out meet new people. Experience the game from all sides.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »

(makes mental note to wait and watch panos die and THEN kill the bad guys that just shot 'em down)

life's cruel...
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline PanosGR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »
I dont think it sounds cruel, i kinda think it sounds silly :)

zuii!

Kinda think looks like silly? Of course it is. But since I'm in to the silly things, please be my guest. I let ya deal with the serious issues here  :)

Panos!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 10:32:57 AM by PanosGR »

Offline PanosGR

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »

(makes mental note to wait and watch panos die and THEN kill the bad guys that just shot 'em down)

life's cruel...

you dont have to make a mental note  :noid for this one!!! you will have your chance today
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 10:33:38 AM by PanosGR »

Offline zuii

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 10:49:39 AM »
Kinda think looks like silly? Of course it is. But since I'm in to the silly things, please be my guest. I let ya deal with the serious issues here  :)

Panos!

hmm, there are no serious issues here! :)

its a "game"

zuii
39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"

Empress Zhang: "I love cannons"
(it was not all fun and games inside the forbidden city)

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 11:57:47 AM »
Knight for life? no really bad times such as getting vulch, and good time such as doing the vulching. I'm staying knight! totally no idea what this thread is about, I'm just trolling.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
changing countries is alot like changing underwear,   some guys just won't do it,  sooner or later your gonna start smelling and that ain't nice.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »

That means that when I am on the same team as you..... I am a better team mate to have around. I fight 100% for whatever team I am on.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »
I often switch sides to sabotage them.  nothing like having me around to handicap the team effort!

:uhoh
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace