Author Topic: A film of me running for adonai  (Read 21622 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: A film of me running for adonai
« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »
Well you think it's stupid... I think it's amusing. *shrug*
i think everything is stupid...but also amusing in a creepy kinda way.

:noid :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »
Let's get some facts clear before I rip you apart.

Facts:
1.  You claimed on Channel 200 that you were a USMC F/A-18 pilot, currently undergoing training to transition from the F model to the E model and your unit was VMFA-323 Death Rattlers (stationed in San Diego (MCAS Miramar)).

There is no disputing the above fact, there are screenshots showing you said the above.

Now that we have that out of the way, it's time to rip you a new one.

Fact:
1.  VMFA-323 Death Rattlers are currently not undergoing any training to transition to the F/A-18 Super Hornet
2.  VMFA-323 flies the F/A-18C Hornet
3.  USMC flies F/A-18As through D models
4.  There is no Marine aviation squadron that flies the F/A-18F/E Super Hornet
5.  The picture of the F/A-18C I posted is VMFA-323's squadron commander's Hornet, a F/A-18C. (picture taken from VMFA-323's official squadron website)
6.  As claimed pilot in the USMC and a member of the Death Rattlers, you do not know what plane your commanding officer flies.
7.  As a USMC pilot, you do not know what models of the Hornet are flown by your fellow Marine or by members of your own squadron.
8.  You claim to be training to fly a plane that isn't even in the USMC inventory.

Now, Adonai, if you want this all to stop you just have to answer one simple question.  Are you or have ever been a pilot in the USMC?  A simple Yes or No will suffice and any other answer or continuing to avoid answering will only confirm what we all know and that is your full of crap.  When are men and women are fighting and dying for our country, a scum bag like you that claims to be one of them just insults all the men and women that have fought for our country.

You are a very sad and pathetic individual, I really hope that you seek some help.

ack-ack

Skuzzy - youre the man.  :D

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »
ibut also amusing in a creepy kinda way.

:noid :noid

exactly
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: October 16, 2008, 11:35:15 PM »
This is from a thread in another forum:

was just looking around over in NK and saw the whole Adonai scandal that has come up.  I have to say that I am very disappointed in don.  I used to fly in a squad with him and thought he was a pretty stand up guy.  I have to say that my opinion has definitely changed.  It is one thing to exaggerate some of you accomplishments when telling stories but it is unacceptable to lie about military service.  I remember him telling us how he had flown corsairs and harriers.  I think that is a serious low and an insult to people who have served to lie about service.  On a side note though i have been in and out of ah since 2000-2001 and remember straiga.  I remember him telling me and others in our squad how he was a f14 driver.  I was gone when that house of lies came down, but i did have and interesting time reading the old posts and him being called out about his lies. 

Priceless!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #244 on: October 16, 2008, 11:43:58 PM »
Maybe he just build his online character profile like Skyrock builds his just for gaming !
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:25 PM »
Maybe he just build his online character profile like Skyrock builds his just for gaming !
the only thing he built was a house of lies!!!!
and im watching it BURN baby BURN!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #246 on: October 16, 2008, 11:57:29 PM »
This popcorn is making me thirsty. :D
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:15 AM »
This popcorn is making me thirsty. :D
here have more

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:13 AM »
Let's get some facts clear before I rip you apart.

Facts:
1.  You claimed on Channel 200 that you were a USMC F/A-18 pilot, currently undergoing training to transition from the F model to the E model and your unit was VMFA-323 Death Rattlers (stationed in San Diego (MCAS Miramar)).

There is no disputing the above fact, there are screenshots showing you said the above.

Now that we have that out of the way, it's time to rip you a new one.

Fact:
1.  VMFA-323 Death Rattlers are currently not undergoing any training to transition to the F/A-18 Super Hornet
2.  VMFA-323 flies the F/A-18C Hornet
3.  USMC flies F/A-18As through D models
4.  There is no Marine aviation squadron that flies the F/A-18F/E Super Hornet
5.  The picture of the F/A-18C I posted is VMFA-323's squadron commander's Hornet, a F/A-18C. (picture taken from VMFA-323's official squadron website)
6.  As claimed pilot in the USMC and a member of the Death Rattlers, you do not know what plane your commanding officer flies.
7.  As a USMC pilot, you do not know what models of the Hornet are flown by your fellow Marine or by members of your own squadron.
8.  You claim to be training to fly a plane that isn't even in the USMC inventory.

Now, Adonai, if you want this all to stop you just have to answer one simple question.  Are you or have ever been a pilot in the USMC?  A simple Yes or No will suffice and any other answer or continuing to avoid answering will only confirm what we all know and that is your full of crap.  When are men and women are fighting and dying for our country, a scum bag like you that claims to be one of them just insults all the men and women that have fought for our country.

You are a very sad and pathetic individual, I really hope that you seek some help.

ack-ack

Offline SoonerMP

• Nickel Member
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2008, 12:36:03 AM »
the only thing he built was a house of lies!!!!
and im watching it BURN baby BURN!!!!!!!!!!
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Hurry BiP, these marshmellows are burning! Damn this camp fire is getting hot....

Again, may I add my opinion that we subject Adonia to some type of test to see the truth. Ever heard of a PT test?
Ready... begin...
I want to hear more lies in a three count repetition.

S.A.P.P. Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Blame Karaya 2008-2012       Death From Above - MA (inactive)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2008, 01:18:33 AM »
The only other job reference he makes is that he used to work for CompUSA.
Now that's a quick career jump! :)
-AoM-

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2008, 02:18:19 AM »
He is probably just an attention w hore and is enjoying all of this.  Keeping silent lets it drag on.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2008, 03:03:05 AM »
Most people know where they stand on this, if he was or if he wasn't isn't really an issue now is it ? This is just hounding someone for the sake of it, sure he may have told a white lie, but nobody got hurt, nobody lost any money, nobody has become homeless or caught a disease.

Beside which, how many of you sanctimonous prats have never told a lie, never told a white lie, never tried to make yourself appear something your not, how many of you are old enough to know better ? How would you feel if it was your son being hounded for a white lie ? you would clip his ear and say don't do that again. You wouldn't want to see him embarassed ?

Just see it for what it is, a little tale that got out of hand. I don't care if you are ex servicemen, I am ex UK Army and I don't give a flying shreck what he wants to claim he did.

wipass

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2008, 03:17:12 AM »
Man I just read the coolest story

It had F16s, The CIA, airstrikes on secret facilities during the gulf war, a red scorpion, somethin bout a dumptruck. Someone should sell this shi@ to Tom clancy, we could make millions.
You would want to see him embarassed !

wipass

fixed
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:19:41 AM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2008, 05:41:12 AM »
This is from a thread in another forum:

Priceless!

I too remember him telling us he flew F4Us. That was when he called himself Misconduc. The dude has issues and feels the need to be accepted by a bunch of video game names. I feel sorry for the guy really.
He was striving to be the center of attention and he's getting what he asked for.But i bet he's not enjoying it too much now. :salute
Lighten up Francis