Author Topic: A film of me running for adonai  (Read 21626 times)

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
Re: A film of me running for adonai
« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
Well put Sgt Hundzinski

I'll go ahead and put mine so us fellow Marines can hijack this one
 :salute
Cpl Matthew Jones
Utilities, Then Provisional Rifle Platoon (Fire Team Leader, Asst. Squad Leader), Then Asst. S-2 Chief
9th ESB, MSSG-31 (02 - 03)
MWSS-271 (03 - 06)
2MAW
(4 Years Active, Now Inactive Reserve)

HooRah, Hardcharger. :salute

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline Raygun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
Just got to say, this is absolutely priceless. If you really are making this stuff up Adonai you'd better hope you don't meet any of these leathernecks in real life. I can't comment from a Marines perspective. only from what I've seen from my Father (USMC MP Saigon 1968), he walks with a cane and generally has a hard time walking for more than 15 minute's at a time but I swear to god whenever anyone ever belittled anyone he served with or the Corps it seemed like he turned on some sort of superpower and proceeded to open a can of whoopa** on whomever was dumb enough to talk ****. Keep in mind this is a 63 Year old disabled vet, that being said I'd suspect you'd face even scarier odds with some of the Active Duty boys. So I hope for YOUR sake that you aren't lying, because I guarantee not matter where you are in the United States there's probably a leatherneck within a mile's distance of you.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi all you Devildogs.

<S> Ray.

PS: By the way, has anyone seen the Key's to my F18..err F-18...err FA/18...errr F/A18...err.. F/A-18E (HAH!) i've seem to have lost them and the wife is getting angry that we can't "jet" (did you see what i did there?) out to the beach this weekend. And a word from my cousin "Bug's suck, the Big Cat rules. Tomcat's "Anytime Baby!". I really have to agree with him on that one.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 02:36:56 PM by Raygun »

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Ingame name: Apollo

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2008, 02:30:54 PM »
Adonai, come clean.  What's the real story?

He won't come clean, even in the PMs he sent me pleading with me to stop being mean to him, he still alludes that he is a fighter pilot.  He's also made more claims of having flown F4U Corsairs in real life to his own squadron mates, so this guy is clearly living in an alternate reality.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »
He won't come clean, even in the PMs he sent me pleading with me to stop being mean to him, he still alludes that he is a fighter pilot.  He's also made more claims of having flown F4U Corsairs in real life to his own squadron mates, so this guy is clearly living in an alternate reality.

ack-ack
Poor guy he just need a hug.  :lol
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #289 on: October 20, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »
Game, Set,  Match.  But please, never let this thread die.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #290 on: October 20, 2008, 02:38:14 PM »
Usually see him on griping out HO's and the like.  Did he disappear from the arenas?  
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline Raygun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #291 on: October 20, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »
Game, Set,  Match.  But please, never let this thread die.

Steve, stop killing me so quickly with your uber-tricked out Mustang, your ruining my cartoon ego trip.  :frown:

:noid  :noid  :noid

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #292 on: October 20, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »
Steve, stop killing me so quickly with your uber-tricked out Mustang, your ruining my cartoon ego trip.  :frown:

:noid  :noid  :noid

Hey Ray, were you around this weekend? I died in just about every way possible. I even managed to rip my wings. It was a brutal two days for me.

I did have one guy tell me I hacked and he was going to catch me one day.... something like that.  Unclkurt was his name.   :salute
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #293 on: October 20, 2008, 02:50:49 PM »
Usually see him on griping out HO's and the like.  Did he disappear from the arenas?  

I doubt.  Guys like him never leave, they just go underground until they feel its safe to re-emerge under a new name but same BS stories.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Raygun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2008, 02:54:44 PM »
Hey Ray, were you around this weekend? I died in just about every way possible. I even managed to rip my wings. It was a brutal two days for me.

I did have one guy tell me I hacked and he was going to catch me one day.... something like that.  Unclkurt was his name.   :salute

My good man, you don't know the humilation of dieing a thousand ways until you get into the cockpit of "The flying bullseye", Also known as the P-38  :rolleyes:. Sometimes i think I have a sign over my head that says "Hey i'm in a 38!! If you HO me you're almost guaranteed to Pilot Wound me!" Ahhh so very very fun  :aok

Ray

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2008, 04:45:54 PM »

i seen him on saturday and gave him a check6 but no reply. i think he's keeping to his self roght now  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »
Soooo i'm guessing noone has been accusing Thrila of nothing lately.......

:devil :devil :devil
 :rock :rock :rock
 :noid :O :noid
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »

Another white lie or real drea? Don't think you'd be saying that to us if it was real. If it is real thats cool.  Heheheh! <S>  :noid
Ya mean the family of scorpions didnt give me away?No I was not a fictional person in a fictional war between Russia and Germany and the NATO alliance. :salute
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #298 on: October 20, 2008, 06:47:14 PM »
The only interaction with Adonai Ive ever had was in the TA where he was spending his time showing us Noobs a few things. He helped me a bit when I was learning fighters and he seemed a nice guy.

Sorry If I stand alone and dont pile on this guy with the rest of the herd but its the way I am. I fight my own battles, dont allow anyone else to fight them, and tend to shy away from business that aint my own. I'm just saying Ive had a good interaction with the guy, and with Dr. Death too, "whom the herd also tends to vilify".

No doubt some have legitimate gripes about this guy. Some like ack-ack, whom I think is a goof, have made it an obsession. Maybe my outlook is different, Ive had people try and kill me and some guy on an internet forum that creates a fantasy life is small potatoes. Ive known plenty in real life who have done the same thing. What can I tell you? People are strange. I locked a guy up for beating his 6yo daughter to death on a Christmas once.

So maybe its time to put all this in perspective and put it to rest. If your intent was to punish the guy and embarrass him then I think you did. And he did it to himself even more. I dont hate this guy for this. I dont hate anyone in this game for anything. BTW "PMs" are just that, "personal messages". And anyone who would reveal one in open forum is a screwball. I'd never do so no matter what the PM said.

This whole thing is getting old. And some of you guys are resembling a herd of steers with your noses up each others arses. If you really want to hear some tall tales then join the US Military, or, a Police Dept. . You'll hear some beauts from guys wearing the same uniform as you. :lol

Just let it go man.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #299 on: October 20, 2008, 06:51:50 PM »
Rich do search for "the voss conspiracy" and you'll understand why the WWII sim community as a whole piles on.
See Rule #4