Author Topic: AHwiki  (Read 304 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
AHwiki
« on: October 15, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »
I have been trying to help a squaddie to get his login on the AHwiki. He has informed me that when he clicks the create account link it sends him immediately back to the boards. Now I have tried it myself and it does the same to me. No error is given it never gets to the page to enter info. To add to this mystery, I clicked on the create account link at work and it took me right to the page with no issues at all.

I am not aware of any differences between my computer at home and the one at work, so if someone could point me in the right direction to find the difference I would greatly appreciate it.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: AHwiki
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:24:29 PM »
You do not create the account on the AHWiki.  The AHWiki is setup to use your bulletin board ID and password.  If you do not have a bulletin board ID and password, then you create the account on the bulletin board.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 01:52:49 PM »
Thanks Skuzzy I get hiim to try that. On the other hand though shouldn't I be able to get to the create an account page though?
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »
No. There is no way to create an account on our Wiki.  You create the account in the bulletin board.  That login and password is good for both the bulletin board and the Wiki.

Just use your current bulletin board ID and password to log into the Wiki.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 02:51:36 PM »
Ok thank you skuzzy. It must have been a glitch yesterday when I was able to get the create account page up while at work.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave