Author Topic: skuzzy  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: skuzzy
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
hey reality check i said gym as one class and flying lessing another class duh

Keep dreaming. NO School will ever be that cool.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2008, 03:20:44 AM »
Who thinks the school week should be extended through Saturday and Sunday?

Actually, I wouldn't mind so much. It would give me the time to take the classes I NEED before college.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2008, 08:19:40 AM »
FTR I disagree with the OP.

I find no lower piece of trash in society than the one who picks on the children. Yes, quote me on that.

Agreed - I'm 16 and find the "squeeker" abuse in this game to be retarded and unnecessary.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »

Agreed - I'm 16 and find the "squeeker" abuse in this game to be retarded and unnecessary.
See me in a decade or so and we will see if your opinion has changed.
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »
I find no lower piece of trash in society than the one who picks on the children. Yes, quote me on that.
There is a difference between "picking on children" and giving them the attention that they ask for.
I find it amusing when they run around waving their arm screaming "look at me...look at me" then cry when you do.
Remember kids be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.
See Rule #4

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »
There is a difference between "picking on children" and giving them the attention that they ask for.
I find it amusing when they run around waving their arm screaming "look at me...look at me" then cry when you do.
Remember kids be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.

Keep in mind though, some legitimately nice kids with some honest questions get bashed around for no reason other than some old sack of air has a stick up his rear about the existance of a younger generation. I will agree, there are times kids even my age get incredibly annoying. If the response is warranted, by all means go for it. I would cite Valerio as an example of this. However, if you get someone coming to you for sincere help via appropriate channels (Not trying to spam you in the MA with questions) and your immidiate response is to tell them where to shove it, then you truly are a low person.

Note: The abvoe was not necesarilly directed at you Bronk. You've made a few digs at me, but theyre always good spirited, and you have always treated me well, something I have learned to really appreciate on these forums.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »
Keep in mind though, some legitimately nice kids with some honest questions get bashed around for no reason other than some old sack of air has a stick up his rear about the existance of a younger generation. I will agree, there are times kids even my age get incredibly annoying. If the response is warranted, by all means go for it. I would cite Valerio as an example of this. However, if you get someone coming to you for sincere help via appropriate channels (Not trying to spam you in the MA with questions) and your immidiate response is to tell them where to shove it, then you truly are a low person.

Note: The abvoe was not necesarilly directed at you Bronk. You've made a few digs at me, but theyre always good spirited, and you have always treated me well, something I have learned to really appreciate on these forums.
Ohh I agree and I on occasion have jumped the proverbial gun on a few younger players. For that I am sorry, I am not perfect.        You, on the other hand are just fun to wind up. :D
See Rule #4

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2008, 12:34:50 PM »
Ohh I agree and I on occasion have jumped the proverbial gun on a few younger players. For that I am sorry, I am not perfect.        You, on the other hand are just fun to wind up. :D

So Ive been told :(  Ive always had that nasty temper, and the inability to climb through the computer screen and kick you in the nads has always REALLY frustrated me...  :furious

:D

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »

"Squeakers" are actually respected a lot in the community as great pilots though. Bosco (No, you arent a squeaker, but you're under 18...), AKJrDogg, BlckJack (quit in febuary)....

:salute
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »
Disagreed- I'm 15 and you won't get any 'abuse' you don't deserve. I've been using internet forums since I was 12 (*gasp* 3 years is a long time I know :D ) and I've never been 'abused' because I'm not an idiot.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2008, 01:33:51 PM »
Disagreed- I'm 15 and you won't get any 'abuse' you don't deserve. I've been using internet forums since I was 12 (*gasp* 3 years is a long time I know :D ) and I've never been 'abused' because I'm not an idiot.
Here is a fine example of when i jumped the gun. If bubi didn't tell you his age you almost wouldn't know. <S>
See Rule #4

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 01:36:45 PM »
Here is a fine example of when i jumped the gun. If bubi didn't tell you his age you almost wouldn't know. <S>
Oh, I forgot about that... :noid
<S>

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »

I've only been abused because I supported Obama  ;)

Also, there is no way I would ever have guessed you were that age.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
I've only been abused because I supported Obama  ;)

Don't forget being a little tattle tail.
See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »
I do want a B29,,,,   :aok

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."