Author Topic: Another person wondering about ME  (Read 1244 times)

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Another person wondering about ME
« on: October 24, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »
Ive been around for a few years, so im no newbie, but Im away from my comfort zone with the ME. Im interested in making a few missions, but I have one major problem. Im following a combonation of HT's and DFK's help files, but I think I have a bug in my ME that isnt addressed.

As you can see from this SS, I can only view part of the map, as opposed to the full map shown in DFK's help file. Does anybody have a way I could correct this? Much appreciated.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
Re: Another person wondering about ME
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 08:02:39 PM »
That happened to me i just live with it.  :(
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline bobtom

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »
Ive been around for a few years, so im no newbie, but Im away from my comfort zone with the ME. Im interested in making a few missions, but I have one major problem. Im following a combonation of HT's and DFK's help files, but I think I have a bug in my ME that isnt addressed. (Image removed from quote.)

As you can see from this SS, I can only view part of the map, as opposed to the full map shown in DFK's help file. Does anybody have a way I could correct this? Much appreciated.

Yes, this happened to me, I posted a thread on it, but I never got an answer. I got a new computer since then, and it works fine for me.

Here is the link if you want it. http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,234597.0.html

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 10:55:48 AM »
try reloading the map, it happened to me when i first opened the editor
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27