Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 11249 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »
Actually, I can when I'm 16, go to boot camp when I'm transferring to my senior year, and go in when school is done. I'm actually in High School ROTC, I haven't received my nametag or rank yet, but right now I'm a Second Lieutenant.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2008, 07:26:33 PM »
:furious

haha thanks. you either love it or don't do it. I do mixed martial arts though, just a fancy term for anything goes.

my son wants to get into karate i think it would be a great thing for him to learn and my friend teaches it so i get discount lessons for him :)

i'm just gonna wait till he is 10 years old so that he is old enuff to understand what it means to learn it and that he cant just go around beating up kids hehe
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
i have the same haircut as you bosco! - to continue
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2008, 07:35:06 PM »
My daughter took Hapkido for 6 years...that is one deadly art.  She's 5'1", 100lbs and more than capable of defending herself
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: November 18, 2008, 08:23:42 PM »
My daughter took Hapkido for 6 years...that is one deadly art.  She's 5'1", 100lbs and more than capable of defending herself

stick her in a krav maga class. all about the eye and groin strikes. if i wasn't training for competitive fighting I'd be doing krav maga, that toejam rules :)

Offline Hawker25

• Copper Member
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »
my gf and i did Krav for quite a bit.  I loved it.  It is all about fighting and kicking butt.  I had to give it up to go to flight school as the bills for both were too much, but i hope to be back in class before to long.  I wouldnt say it is all about eye and groin strikes though.  It does encourage them when fighting a stronger attacker or multiple opponents but really krav is a mix of boxing, muy tai, grappling, and weapon defense.  It also emphasizes fighting from a disadvantage which i think is a great thing.  I really liked it cause there were no katas of forms to practice just fighting.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:34:51 PM by Hawker25 »

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2008, 08:39:11 PM »
i have the same haircut as you bosco! - to continue

What a bloody insult.. TAKE HIM TO DA BOSCO!!!!!!

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »
my gf and i did Krav for quite a bit.  I loved it.  It is all about fighting and kicking butt.  I had to give it up to go to flight school as the bills for both were too much, but i hope to be back in class before to long.  I wouldnt say it is all about eye and groin strikes though.  It does encourage them when fighting a stronger attacker or multiple opponents but really krav is a mix of boxing, muy tai, grappling, and weapon defense.  It also emphasizes fighting from a disadvantage which i think is a great thing.  I really liked it cause there were no katas of forms to practice just fighting.

haha i know, but to someone who has trained muay thai purely i find it quite hilarious. all krav maga is besides the thaiboxing/grappling/weapon handling is "gruesome shieeeeet". I mean, you could go train mma.. get ur mt n grappling n a weapon self defense class.. or you could train krav maga and learn how to rip someones eyeballs out tape em to ur knuckles and repeatedly punch someone in the balls with em.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2008, 04:35:34 AM »
     Better throw in that you're a virtual fighter pilot too Gian  :aok

gian...us girls from the US LOVE guys with an accent! i think personally that brits and aussies have the sexiest accents there is!

I've already booked a flight... wait until you hear an Italian accent....................... ............. :noid

EDIT: RumbleB your new avatar is... brrrrrrrrrr........ just brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :eek:
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2008, 06:01:43 PM »
What a bloody insult.. TAKE HIM TO DA BOSCO!!!!!!
I will! :P
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »
since you asked
Flying since tour 71.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2008, 11:19:23 PM »
I've already booked a flight... wait until you hear an Italian accent....................... ............. :noid

Where you headed in the states?
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: November 20, 2008, 08:57:40 AM »
Where you headed in the states?

How are women in Texas? :D
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2008, 09:25:06 AM »
The newest setup.

when I am not Tattooing.
  Flying Rangers offline mission, the guys a genius.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #209 on: November 20, 2008, 05:00:54 PM »
Nice DIY job on the stick Ink, i love your art work all over the walls. Those skulls on your left arm are sweet, interesting that you dont have much colour on your sleeve, oldskool? :)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.