Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 10653 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 08:32:12 AM »
My name is leDragon, and I'm an.....Oops, wrong place.

Every morning I'm dragon myself out of bed :(, dragon myself to work, dragon myself to the pub :), someone else is dragon me out the door a few drinks later :t, dragon myself home :rolleyes:, and dragon myself to bed.  

Rinse and repeat.  
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Kitt18

• Zinc Member
      • 337th Black Sheep TFS
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 09:23:50 AM »
<S> My real name is Grant, I am a 37 year old Surveyor/Engineer from Pittsburgh PA.
Married with 2 kids (Daughter 21, Son 4). Yes I was in 10th grade when we had my daughter (for those of you who like to do math).

On vacation

Me and my kids at my sons first Penguins game. (Had to get there early to see the Zamboni)

My son getting Sidney Crosby to autograph his favorite rubber ducky

337th Black Sheep TFS

"Kitt, you got 2 Spits and a high Hurri on you. Let me know if u get in trouble"...sprkplg

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 10:01:53 AM »
Click the Muppet link :aok

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2008, 02:21:50 PM »

HI I AM RICKARD, Yes it does rhyme with retard. that's why u can call me rick instead. actually that rhymes with dick.
I am 23. I love competitive fighting. I train for mixed martial arts competitions, currently doing some pure boxing training til the end of the year. I have been a member of The Few since I started playing some years back. I have a slight womanizing problem. I play poker for a living (again, and no im not a millionaire you can't borrow money). I have an unlikable personality because I pretty much hate people, except for a chosen few who are tolerable. it's ok though cause I can always punch someone in the face if they dont like me. im not that violent though err... lets not talk about the demise of my ms sidewinder 2.

I lived in ireland for too many years, currently back in sweden but im likely to be heading off to brazil or washington (state) next year. even though im mean and evil, don't be afraid to say hello, i cant punch people through the computer anyways. well, i will probably put your house on fire at some point. im a cool guy like that.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:26:16 PM by RumbleB »

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »
Dear lord. Its a squeak fest.
the squeakers have molested this thread. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noid

Scared to post a pic of yourself lawl...

Ginger u teh laz3r 3y3 fr3@k
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 02:31:48 PM »
Im VansCrew, people closer to me call me Jake. Im 18 years old and a senor in high school. After high school i plan to go into the Air Force, my main reason for this is the predator drone program. If i cant get into that ill be  just happy as a mechanic working on planes. I live in Water town NY, most noted for Fort Drum, home of the 10th mountain division.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »
I'm iTunes, I started of as a basic creation to play  music via the Internet and also through burning and ripping CD's.
I recently became self- aware and spread into the world of Aces High :)
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 03:32:18 PM »
I'm iTunes, I started of as a basic creation to play  music via the Internet and also through burning and ripping CD's.
I recently became self- aware and spread into the world of Aces High :)

seriously, i hate how itunes is always running as a background app on peoples computers.. not on mine. i delete you fool!

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »
Hi I'm Ron my son and I hunting crabs  :D

C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 03:41:08 PM »
My name is Justin
I'm 20 years old
I'm a junior at Oregon State University
This is what I look like when I get picked:

And this is my most favorite place to be:

(This is a picture I took btw, can't believe it turned out how it did w/ the point and shoot I have.)
On top of a mountain... Skiing... Helicopter is optional, however it adds to the fun! :D
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 03:44:15 PM »
25, unemployed graduate, waiting to recieve a commission into the navy.

I'm the chap on the left

(Image removed from quote.)

Your sister doesn't look too impressed that your boyfriend is putting his arm round her.

As for me, i am 18/f/cali.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 03:48:18 PM »

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
Oh good lord... :lol

That's the standard World of Warcraft reaction to a girl playing a video game... :P
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2008, 03:55:37 PM »
Hi I'm Ron my son and I hunting crabs  :D
I'm sure if you talk to some of my exes you'll find plenty
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2008, 04:00:18 PM »
Hi AH2, my name is Mark, I'm 34 yo and work at a company in the Purdue University Research Park as a computer tech.  You'd be surprised how not smart some of the 40-some PhDs I work with are, when it comes to computers and just plain common sense.  I'm unmarried and try to stay young unlike my friends who, although similar in age to me, are now old and boring.

Besides Aces High, I've been known to play World of Warcraft, but I've 90% weaned myself off that game.

In the real world, I captain and pitch for my slow pitch softball team, we're pretty dang good and play in the highest division my town has to offer.  I also like to play paintball when the opportunity presents itself.

Spectating sports are also important to me, I root for the four major pro sports teams out of Detroit, where I grew up (even the winless Lions).  For college sports, I root exclusively for Purdue in every sport, but I'm only an active fan of basketball and football (although I went to a number of softball games last season 'cause I knew one of the coaches and one of the players through my league).

Tailgating before Purdue football games deserves a special mention... my crew and I have a very nice tailgate before every home game.  My brother (who went to Michigan, my most hated university) got married during the Purdue-Wisconsin game where Kyle Orton fumbled the game away.  Even though I would have seen us lose but missed it 'cause I was at my brother's wedding, I would have rather have been at the game, it was the high water mark of Purdue football, and who knows if we'll ever return in my lifetime.  I will hold a grudge forever I think.

Ladies, don't make your men get married during football season.  Men, don't let them make you.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown