Author Topic: bomber pilot looking  (Read 521 times)

Offline ele254

• Zinc Member
bomber pilot looking
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:40:53 PM »
i used to play AH  pretty long while ago in the h2h rooms but was always bombing i have come back with the interest of joining a squad i am 15 but have the maturity of any other person who respects AH i will be glad to be in a full on bomber squadron but if there is a squad who has or is forming a bomber wing then i will be glad to join i usually fly bish but will switch if needed :salute :salute   :aok

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
Re: bomber pilot looking
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:39:30 PM »
do you always speak without regard for punctuation i know a squad that accepts bomber members who dont use periods in typing or text they are looking for only age 18 and older though maybe if you train real hard you join them they fly bish too but usually dont accept former h2h fliers unless you are real good though PM them and make your request and good luck

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »
Geeze... don't be hating on the new (well, recently back) guy. I've seen people who are 30+ act more immature over cartoon planes than 15 year olds.

How familiar does that "YOU PICKING/HOING/YOUSHOTMEDOWN AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT BECAUSE I THINK I'M THE BEST TWIT!!!!"

I've only seen adults do that, only exception is Cmustard, but he's gotten better too.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline ele254

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 05:20:00 AM »
Ummm....thanks for the help....i guess sorry about the punctuation it was pretty late at night and plus i really didn't think people would be scanning my text for punctuation errors for god's sake it's a forum. I'm not to familiar to AH forums but I doubt people really care about these kind of small problems i for one have seen posts that i could barely read because they didn't even bother using the spell check so yea back off man.              (oops almost for got that period)   :O                (BTW thanks for the help 1plus44)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 06:41:24 AM »
do you always speak without regard for punctuation i know a squad that accepts bomber members who dont use periods in typing or text they are looking for only age 18 and older though maybe if you train real hard you join them they fly bish too but usually dont accept former h2h fliers unless you are real good though PM them and make your request and good luck

:rofl :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »
like this kid, has balls of steel, in your honor i will not use correct puctuation either :rock  look for the 13MPG on bish side, will give you a tyryout            tuk151 :aok vox 113
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena