Author Topic: OzRocker  (Read 620 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
OzRocker
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:52:19 AM »
Any one know how he's doing? He always seemed like a great individual and leader.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
Re: OzRocker
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:21:45 PM »
He's had some health and personal challenges.  We haven't heard from him in awhile either.  I'll try to get in touch with him.

HONK!
Gooss
327th Steel Talons
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 10:05:33 PM »
Thanks Gooss, Tell him we're thinking of him.  :salute

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 08:47:21 AM »
Any one know how he's doing? He always seemed like a great individual and leader.

I've ask this same question from members of his squad (my old squad) and no one could answer.  I've even searched the forums to see if I had missed a good bye message that some people post when they are leaving the game.  Oz truly was a great guy and it would be great to hear from him again. 

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »
Hey man, if anyone hears from ozrocker, tell him klink thinks of him often, and hope he shows up here again, he told of his medical situation, we think of him often. the Col, and the lil fillie from canada. :salute
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 09:27:46 AM »
nm
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 11:41:48 AM »
<S> To all. Sorry I have not been to check in in awhile. I am really touched that you guys are asking about me. I'm stuck atm going to the library to get to emails and such. It's a hassle, lots of other people using a few puters.  My current health;Well, I go every 3 months to get "scoped" to see if any cancer has returned. So far so good. I was retired from Federal Service as of May. I am now a Grandpa :) My beautiful little Abbey was born on July 12 of this year. She's my life right now.
As far as AH; I had a nice system, ready to come back, had it in a rental storage. Somebody broke into my area and stole my new PC, my daughters Ibanez guitar, a bunch of clothing and about 300 cd's. Talk about issed! The storage palce didnt have cameras, and of course I didnt buy insurance. So screwed I am.
Now I will be buying another pc, either used or I'll buy components a little at a time to build it. BUT I WILL BE BACK :) I miss all of you (yea even you nits)! Take care, peace. I will check in a lot sooner that I have previous, I promise.

S!
                                                                                                         Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »
Oz glad to hear that your health is going good for you bro. cant wait to see you back in the game. god bless my friend  :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Deth7

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.pigstompers.net
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »
Glad to here you're ok OZ!!!! btw that stick I got from you still works great.
EA Still Blows...AOL Still Sux

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 09:31:28 PM »
Darn good to hear from you Oz. I know you posted a while back and stated that their were some health concerns. You wouldn't remember me but I know we had a great fight f6 vs la7, you were the la7. We swapped paint and pain. I was just so impressed with your demeanor after the fight.

God bless and we all hope for your speedy return.

PS. I've changed names since so pm me if you are curious.

PS. Congrats on the granddaughter! I have a bunch of non-producers  :lol
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 10:06:57 PM by Getback »

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 11:48:24 PM »
Oz,we all miss you.I miss chatting with you about the Post Office,and how Micky Mouse they are getting.I retired in May of 2007.Was enough for me.We are all pulling for you,and I happen to have two evga 7950's around,you could run in a SLI configeration.That might help you with building a new computer.Just let me know,and I will ship them to you.
Best wishes;
Irondog

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 07:36:57 AM »
Hey OZ!!! It was great hearing from you.  Although I am sorry to hear about your misfortune in having property stolen, it was good to hear that your health has improved.  Congrats on the grand daughter and I know from experience they can be a bundle of joy.  Just what you need at times like this.  Keep the faith Bro and hope to see you around soon.   :salute  wizer