Author Topic: <S> had fun  (Read 2050 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: <S> had fun
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 01:06:47 AM »
It's been a blast fighting with and against you Cajun :salute
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 01:19:09 AM »
drdeathx....

I find your use of the casket photo exceptionally offensive, even more then the fat chick.  Some of us have friends and/or family who have come home to us in flag draped caskets.  I assure you that they didn't make that sacrifice so you could try to be humorous.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
Sry Dave! Was looking at humor... My bad, my apology
See Rule #6

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 01:26:40 AM »

I suggest you edit the post while you still can...

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 01:31:09 AM »
Oh, don't start apologizing now. Asinine rants on vox, posting pictures of dead soldier's caskets, it is this consistent disregard for the basic rules of decent human behavior that makes you the unique individual we all know and, er, um, know.

"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 02:54:23 AM »
I suggest you edit the post while you still can...

Perhaps you might just take his apology and move on with your life?  What, are you going to show up at his house and take away his keyboard?  (Besides, your post has a thinly veiled threat behind it, which, legally, has much more weight than his stupid picture.)  He did something stupid, no one is perfect. 

Besides your vexed interest in Dr.Death....don't hijack my squaddie's thread with your inane BS.  Stop.  Turn the page.  Get on with life.

Anyway, <S> Cajun.  The nights we winged were some of the most fun I've had on here.  Good luck and hope to see you soon you bastage.  Who's gonna have the perks to up a tempy and wing with me now?

<S> A8Moray

"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2008, 03:07:15 AM »
Cajun, you were a great wingman...One of the very best

Cajun would be  watchin your six more than his own when flying and he did not do it only for a guy wearing the same uniform. Everyone around him would know exactly what was going on and if he had the chance to knock one out at the cost of alt or speed he'd do it. Without a doubt the best I've seen.  He'll be back, probably with a different name and squad but still the same guy. Anyone who receives him on return will find the same.

Death, that pic makes me want to cry and I'm not a crier by far. Staring into that pic I'm reminded of a couple of really good people and their families who miss them dearly. I Salute all the men and woman of our armed forces and regret their loss even tho they felt it necessary, as do I, to risk it all, for us who are safe at home.

I'm saddened by the whole thread.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2008, 04:30:54 AM »
 :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 04:36:29 AM »
First picture AAdeath bad taste seriously! like dark humor but that was just a bit to much. Fallin heroes man.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 11:12:05 AM »
I hit the AH "wall" a while back, so rather than take a break, I decided to fly a crate that I've hardly flown before and picked the 109, So now I stick with that and force myself to learn it, that way it keeps my Interest up and keeps me in the game, Get killed a lot but I also get a kill here and there, main thing is I'm having fun learning it and when you get into a good 1v1 and win or lose, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you gave it your best and you had some fun.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 12:04:52 PM »
Perhaps you might just take his apology and move on with your life?  What, are you going to show up at his house and take away his keyboard?  (Besides, your post has a thinly veiled threat behind it, which, legally, has much more weight than his stupid picture.)  He did something stupid, no one is perfect. 

Besides your vexed interest in Dr.Death....don't hijack my squaddie's thread with your inane BS.  Stop.  Turn the page.  Get on with life.

Anyway, <S> Cajun.  The nights we winged were some of the most fun I've had on here.  Good luck and hope to see you soon you bastage.  Who's gonna have the perks to up a tempy and wing with me now?

<S> A8Moray

Are you insane?  You're sticking up for the offensive use of a soldiers casket, rather than hounding the guy who did so?  I'm lost.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 01:01:28 PM »
Don't know who these returning vets are, but have fun with the 10 more horde monkeys that take my place once the dweeb squads pick the new guys up.

10 more names to kill, I will have fun.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »
Are you insane?  You're sticking up for the offensive use of a soldiers casket, rather than hounding the guy who did so?  I'm lost.

I'm not sticking up for anyone there.  Neither is right.  Dr. Death is wrong for posting that picture.  It's also not PFdave's right to threaten him in any way.  I simply suggested both move along and cease the hijack of my squaddie's thread. 

I'm amazed someone named mensa can't figure that out.  Even the most insane points of freedom should always be preserved and cherished, sir.  Members of my immediate family have come home that way.... and friends are now coming back leaving parts of themselves in places I'll never see.  I'm strong enough and smart enough to realize that the Doc isn't trashing either's memory with a poorly crafted post.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 01:33:57 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »
IN!
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
I'm not sticking up for anyone there.  Neither is right.  Dr. Death is wrong for posting that picture.  It's also not PFdave's right to threaten him in any way.  I simply suggested both move along and cease the hijack of my squaddie's thread. 

I'm amazed someone named mensa can't figure that out.  Even the most insane points of freedom should always be preserved and cherished, sir.  Members of my immediate family have come home that way.... and friends are now coming back leaving parts of themselves in places I'll never see.  I'm strong enough and smart enough to realize that the Doc isn't trashing either's memory with a poorly crafted post.

You're an insane because Dave isn't threatening him because he might do something he was saying that he better edit his post because once a member of HTC sees it its sure to get him a nice PNG.

Cajun it seems like alot of vets are just giving up because of getting bored or lack of fun game play. Iv took a few vacations from the game and some times I come back wondering why I left and other times asking myself why I came back. Game play has no doubt gone down over the years but its the community that keeps this game going. Hope when you come back you wont be asking your self why you left.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner