Author Topic: Rivers and bridges  (Read 107 times)

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
Rivers and bridges
« on: May 31, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
Rivers with bridges. If a bridge is destroyed, vehicles from nearby bases cant spawn near enemy bases at the other side. And some V bases near the bridge edges to defend it with the hability to spawn vehicles and PTs. Even do the bridge transitable by GVs, and we can have some funny GV battles between enemy GVs from bases at the two bridge extremes.

IMO, all this should be easy to implement because the bridge could be done from the CV model, but static. So you have a destroyable, transitable and big object that can be placed heading anywhere depending on the river orientation. The only "rare" characterisctic is that this static "ship" is not owned neither controled by any country.

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
Rivers and bridges
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2001, 03:54:00 AM »
 Im willing to praise HTC for their Fantastic work. But Im also ready to whine for more  

YES ON BRIDGES...AND!!! I want trains and convoys and all the neat stuff that my IL2 can start to tear apart.
 HTC is really doing a fantastic job, but I think we could use some of these items. Right now to stop an armoured attack source is to kill VH at the enemy field. That also kills their ability to up Osties for defense.
 If bridges were utilized, it would give a brief relief for beleagured defenders yet still allow enemy field to use their armour for other attacks or defense.
 Ping
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead