Author Topic: LYNX and the other haters  (Read 7016 times)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: LYNX and the other haters
« Reply #255 on: November 19, 2008, 11:07:03 AM »
It is NOT Adonai, he is not playing currently because of family and work problems.  I spoke to Patrick (Adonai) on Sat and things are not well for him to be gaming.

I think people calling him Adonai have been joking mostly...

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #256 on: November 19, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »
OOPS!!   :furious 

Permission denied Ghostrider!  Tha pattern is full!!!!

That's better.  Still would like to fly rubber dog @#%@ out of Hong Kong though.  Sounds like fun.   :D
The quote:  "Nagative, Ghost rider. The pattern is full."
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #257 on: November 19, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »
Well, I've had about enough.

LYNX, I think it's completely pathetic how you act towards me. As you claim, it's not that I can outfly and outfight you (Which I did on day 1 or 2) it's that I 'talk' like a vet here on the forum.

So who am I then? Since appearently all the true "vets" on here type up detailed AARs, why don't we just go look through old AARs and match it up with mine? Oh wait. There are none.

So if vets don't do AARs like mine, how does typing an AAR make me a vet?

I guess it's knowing what a barrel roll is. Or that the Zeke is nimble but doesn't dive well. Or.. *GASP* knowing what compression is. According to the jealous haters, knowing avionics makes me an AH2 vet.

Funny, because AH2 isn't the end all of flight sims. There are people other than your self-centered selves who know terminology, who know manuvers, who know WWII machinery.

I've read real-life AARs from WWII and have emulated them for the purposes of entertainment and getting pumped up for AH2 even when I'm not actually playing it. I've watched and listened to interviews with WWII vets, including pilots and amazingly enough I've picked up enough to be able to type a good AAR.

So what is your proof?

1.) That I actually did well my first week?

Well that would just make you into some jealous fools, wouldn't it? Assuming that someone good with a stick and with a little practice can't dogfight is absolutely ridiculous. If you flew sims against some of my buddies, you'd be contemplaing suicide because they're a dang sight better than me.

2.) That I write good AARs?

Excuse me for being creative. Excuse me for documenting my fights.

So here's my stand. Either find some evidence that I'm a shade and out me, OR stop being amazinhunks, come over to Knights and talk to me for a while with vox. You'll soon realize I'm NOT your old enemy. I'm NOT some ace from bygone days. I just happen to be good at video games.

*gauntlet in the dust*

<picks up said gauntlet and headhunts SkyTiger>

I stayed out of "your crap" until now.   It IS crap and always been.    Some members of the Community are already aware of some of this.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt after our 200 chat which solidified my stance as you were "hiding something".  

So, last Wednesday I roll a Hurricane Mk. I in TT.   I see a Knight Hurricane and Niki, with two Ponies out front.    I engage the Hurricane.   I pepper the crud out of him all the while, dodging his Niki wingmans failed pick attempts.   I got slow enough to where I deliberately stalled and SkyTiger augured.   The Niki was shot down later by someone else.   I asked "Why didn't you call off the Niki that was less than 800 from you the whole time?   We could have had a good fight since I was alone."   His reply:  "What niki?"   I also rolled a second hop and you not only were out flown again, you ran after being pilot wounded by my Hurry Mk. I.    I also shot you down again while in an La7.

Should I mention the part where you expected anyone tuned to 200, to actually believe "you had Icons turned off"?   You're an excuse maker when cornered and you don't realize it.  

Moral of this story?   Why lie about a wingman?   Here's why I think you're full of caca del toro, you cannot be honest over a simple wingman. How in the hell is anyone else supposed to believe you about ANYTHING you say?  

1.)  You are, by far one of the most condescending, attention starved, reward needing, selfish people I have EVER come across in life.   I'm sorry but you are too generous with the "You're just jealous!" drivel.   I can already tell that you'll wear out the word "Xenophobe".    You also misspelled easier words than Xenophobe (bold face in your text), so I would have to say there is some "cut and pasting" going on.

2.)  You failed to leave our fights out of your AAR's deliberately, because, you were embarrassed.   You had "nothing to gain by posting it."   Your AAR's are very "convenient" in what you convey.  

3.)  LYNX's screen shot pretty much sunk your whole reason of "defense".   You're beyond busted, HTC intervention or not.  

4.)  I never read your AAR's.  Honestly AAR's don't interest me and I never commented in them (I just ignored them and what folks were saying).   But I'm glad I didn't read them, because you're a sham.

As for your "you're just jealous"/"LYNX you were outflown" crap.   Name the time you want to duel in the DA.   I will GLADLY give you "pointers".   For the record, you never once had a decent gun solution on me.   Roll your film and notice that once I was on your six, you couldn't shake me.   Even with your "wingman".    You wanna cuss via PM like a teenager, then face the music.

I'm through with your threads, unless you respond to the last paragraph.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:04:50 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2008, 12:39:49 PM »

I stayed out of "your crap" until now.   It IS crap and always been.    Some members of the Community are already aware of some of this.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt after our 200 chat which solidified my stance as you were "hiding something".  

So, last Wednesday I roll a Hurricane Mk. I in TT.   I see a Knight Hurricane and Niki, with two Ponies out front.    I engage the Hurricane.   I pepper the crud out of him all the while, dodging his Niki wingmans failed pick attempts.   I got slow enough to where I deliberately stalled and SkyTiger augured.   The Niki was shot down later by someone else.   I asked "Why didn't you call off the Niki that was less than 800 from you the whole time?   We could have had a good fight since I was alone."   His reply:  "What niki?"   I also rolled a second hop and you not only were out flown again, you ran after being pilot wounded by my Hurry Mk. I.    I also shot you down again while in an La7.

Should I mention the part where you expected anyone tuned to 200, to actually believe "you had Icons turned off"?   You're an excuse maker when cornered and you don't realize it.  

Moral of this story?   Why lie about a wingman?   Here's why I think you're full of caca del toro, you cannot be honest over a simple wingman. How in the hell is anyone else supposed to believe you about ANYTHING you say?  

1.)  You are, by far one of the most condescending, attention starved, reward needing, selfish people I have EVER come across in life.   I'm sorry but you are too generous with the "You're just jealous!" drivel.   I can already tell that you'll wear out the word "Xenophobe".    You also misspelled easier words than Xenophobe (bold face in your text), so I would have to say there is some "cut and pasting" going on.

2.)  You failed to leave our fights out of your AAR's deliberately, because, you were embarrassed.   You had "nothing to gain by posting it."   Your AAR's are very "convenient" in what you convey.  

3.)  LYNX's screen shot pretty much sunk your whole reason of "defense".   You're beyond busted, HTC intervention or not.  

4.)  I never read your AAR's.  Honestly AAR's don't interest me and I never commented in them (I just ignored them and what folks were saying).   But I'm glad I didn't read them, because you're a sham.

As for your "you're just jealous"/"LYNX you were outflown" crap.   Name the time you want to duel in the DA.   I will GLADLY give you "pointers".   For the record, you never once had a decent gun solution on me.   Roll your film and notice that once I was on your six, you couldn't shake me.   Even with your "wingman".    You wanna cuss via PM like a teenager, then face the music.

I don't know what he said, but it's all nice and neat looking. A+.  :aok

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »

and so the truth unveils itself.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #260 on: November 19, 2008, 12:53:22 PM »
This is better than my grandmothers soap opera shows!   :huh
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2008, 01:00:03 PM »
I am so IN

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
« Reply #262 on: November 19, 2008, 01:07:51 PM »

For the love of christ, you again with the stupid NIKI crap.

How am I supposed to know what friendlies around me are flying? It shows NAMES, not PLANES. And after someone explained how to toggle, I STILL play with names because a friendly name means more to me than a friendly plane type.

And as far as being "busted" by Lynx, I suppose me finally getting pissed off swearing at someone after they harassed me for 15 minutes TOTALLY "busts" me as a pro, right?

You're a true moron. I can't remember what name you use in the game but I do remember the whole "OMG YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT PLANE XXX WAS FLYING?! YOU LIAR!" bs conversation.

PS: Since Lynx has "busted" me, I'll say this. I let you shoot me down.  ;) Because I'm really a pro/vet/whatever from the old days, and there's no way you can shoot me down otherwise.

Stick that in your craw and chew on it.  :lol

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #263 on: November 19, 2008, 01:14:25 PM »
You lose.   If you "are as good as you claim you are", then you'd know SA is most important.

See folks, I tell the truth and you get folks like SkyTiger who try to distort it. 

No, you really do have crappy moves.   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
« Reply #264 on: November 19, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »
You lose.   If you "are as good as you claim you are", then you'd know SA is most important.

See folks, I tell the truth and you get folks like SkyTiger who try to distort it. 

Naw. I just have to go easy on you, because since I'm a pro/vet/shade, I can't be TOO good. So once in a while I'll throw a 3-legged dog like yourself a bone to chew on so you can feel good.

I'm giving up some score to feed your ego.

:lol  :lol   :lol  :lol

And I'm currently digging to see if I filmed our little fight, where I so unfairly had someone else in the area.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »
Naw. I just have to go easy on you, because since I'm a pro/vet/shade, I can't be TOO good. So once in a while I'll throw a 3-legged dog like yourself a bone to chew on so you can feel good.

I'm giving up some score to feed your ego.

:lol  :lol   :lol  :lol

And I'm currently digging to see if I filmed our little fight, where I so unfairly had someone else in the area.

I never ONCE said "SkyTiger is a shade."    You are a Liar though.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
I never ONCE said "SkyTiger is a shade."    You are a Liar though.   

What's your ingame name? It'll make finding this easier if I have it.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »

i know but, must you bust me out on the bbs like that...damn man...thought we were homies
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #268 on: November 19, 2008, 01:32:25 PM »
i know but, must you bust me out on the bbs like that...damn man...thought we were homies

:rofl   We are my nizzle.   :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: November 19, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
I bet the niki was adonai/voss  :confused:

skytiger advice:
use toggle everytime you see a friendly.. knowing what planes your friendlies are in is helpful to SA and reading situations...