Author Topic: LYNX and the other haters  (Read 7123 times)

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
Re: LYNX and the other haters
« Reply #270 on: November 19, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »
I never ONCE said "SkyTiger is a shade."    You are a Liar though.   

I found the two films that captured most of this whole mess. Please use my recorded views.

This was the fight itself:

The NIK flys over me at 1:24, I see its belly for half a second. That's the only time during this fight that I can see from my recorded view that I ever saw him. And even then, all I saw was a name. Like I said at the time, I probably didn't even notice his NAME since I was trying to stay alive.

You're expecting way too much of me.

http://www.4shared.com/file/72246847/a598c34d/film19.html

And this was the next one in line:

http://www.4shared.com/file/72247019/89f82cd2/film20.html

And this is you shooting me down in your LA:

http://www.4shared.com/file/72247341/f812eefc/film21.html

I have no more films of the mess, but from what I can remember you were mad that I didn't notice a NIKI among the 2-4 friendlies in the area/fight, and have ever since considered me some sort of fiendish liar because in that furball while flying defensively I didn't know what planes my friendlies were sticking.

Really. Is it worth all this?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #271 on: November 19, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »
i know but, must you bust me out on the bbs like that...damn man...thought we were homies

He was talking about in the arena, not the bed room.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #272 on: November 19, 2008, 02:42:18 PM »
I found the two films that captured most of this whole mess. Please use my recorded views.

This was the fight itself:

The NIK flys over me at 1:24, I see its belly for half a second. That's the only time during this fight that I can see from my recorded view that I ever saw him. And even then, all I saw was a name. Like I said at the time, I probably didn't even notice his NAME since I was trying to stay alive.

You're expecting way too much of me.

http://www.4shared.com/file/72246847/a598c34d/film19.html

And this was the next one in line:

http://www.4shared.com/file/72247019/89f82cd2/film20.html

And this is you shooting me down in your LA:

http://www.4shared.com/file/72247341/f812eefc/film21.html

I have no more films of the mess, but from what I can remember you were mad that I didn't notice a NIKI among the 2-4 friendlies in the area/fight, and have ever since considered me some sort of fiendish liar because in that furball while flying defensively I didn't know what planes my friendlies were sticking.

Really. Is it worth all this?

Mad?   Hardly, I just never understand the need to "lie" when folks know damn well what is around them.   You KNEW the Niki was picking me, if not, then you "aren't as good as you claim to be by besting LYNX".   Because your SA would then suck.   

I don't need to watch the films, I have a photographic memory and remember 99% of the fights I have ever been in.   

"The lying" is the "principal crux" of this whole "SkyTiger" escapade.    I may be labeled many "four letter words" by some in this game.   But understand these:  I don't lie, in fact I'm brutally honest and it rubs folks the wrong way.   Also, I'm one of the nicest folk you will ever come across in life.

I just hate liars.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyTiger

• Copper Member
« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:19 PM »

I don't need to watch the films, I have a photographic memory and remember 99% of the fights I have ever been in.   

I just hate liars.   

Denial much?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »
.    I may be labeled many "four letter words" by some in this game.   I just hate liars.   

Poop. I hereby label you: Poop
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
Poop. I hereby label you: Poop

I've been called worse bro.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #276 on: November 19, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »
This is what I think is funny, did you mean aviation terms perhaps????

Keep in mind AAR's are used in all branches of the military
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #277 on: November 19, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »
I have read the posts. I have watched the films. MY gut instinct is SkyTiger isn't a shade. Granted he did pop off on 200 when he should have kept quiet or at least muted his response. Karaya's radio messages indicate in the first film he didn't believe that SkyTiger was wounded when he broke off the fight. The blood on the canopy proves he was. Hurricane MKI is good at that. As far as calling off his countrymen, I wouldn't have either. It wouldn't enter my mind unless they asked. My mind would be fully involved with the kill or not getting killed. He did post the films.

Picking up the terminology doesn't take long. Most of it was being used back in the AW days. Just updated for new plane types. If one has an interest in fighter planes one probably has some knowledge of ACM just from reading.

AAR's have been posted since AW days. Those that remember Scavenger remember he posted them when he was new. They are a hoot to read to this day.

I think you guys need to cut him some slack. Of course I may be missing some information and will end up wishing I kept my mouth shut. :D

SkyTiger, I think at this point, you may want to keep a lower profile......and don't tune to 200. I don't most of the time.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #278 on: November 19, 2008, 03:41:58 PM »
Who cares if he's a shade or not!!!!???? :huh :huh :huh :huh
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #279 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »
I like 200, it's good entertainment for when I take off, and fly to target area. I never take 200 serious though. I PICK I VULCH WHAT R U GUNNA DO ABOUT IT!!! exactly =)
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »
Who cares if he's a shade or not!!!!???? :huh :huh :huh :huh

People don't care if he's a shade.

People DO care if he's a shade pretending to be a new guy, and making all this hubbub about it. 

I personally agree with Karaya.  Too many intangibles and "AH-ey" things about him.   

It's all very intereting, and I'm waiting for the day the confirmation occurs. 
"You rebel scum"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #281 on: November 19, 2008, 03:49:50 PM »
I have read the posts. I have watched the films. MY gut instinct is SkyTiger isn't a shade.

What about a sixteen year old ego maniac?

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2008, 03:50:22 PM »

I cant remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

I may be labeled many "four letter words" by some in this game.

Some?

You KNEW the Niki was picking me, if not, then you "aren't as good as you claim to be by besting LYNX".   Because your SA would then suck.  

Anything is possible. I chewed up twintail yesterday P-38 vs P-38 "tho he'll deny it" and he got owned. And I truly suck at this game but everyone has moments. But oh the whining afterwards by TT :cry I actually had to squelch him.

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »
Mad?   Hardly, I just never understand the need to "lie" when folks know damn well what is around them.   You KNEW the Niki was picking me, if not, then you "aren't as good as you claim to be by besting LYNX".   Because your SA would then suck.   

"The lying" is the "principal crux" of this whole "SkyTiger" escapade.    I may be labeled many "four letter words" by some in this game.   But understand these:  I don't lie, in fact I'm brutally honest and it rubs folks the wrong way.   Also, I'm one of the nicest folk you will ever come across in life.

I just hate liars.   

well here is something else we agree upon, that and thieves.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »

AAR's have been posted since AW days. Those that remember Scavenger remember he posted them when he was new. They are a hoot to read to this day.

Sadly, if he posted those AAR's today, he'd be crucified in the witch hunt to prove he was a shade account.

If anyone hasn't read them yet, I highly recommend reading Scavenger's AARs.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song