Author Topic: LYNX and the other haters  (Read 7122 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: LYNX and the other haters
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
So, anybody figure out who SkyTiger "was" yet?  (not that it matters, or I care much really...)

Who has been run out on a rail in the past few months that likes to fly the Churri?

Someone that really likes attention...

hmmm....

That rules out Adonai, only because he isn't in a 109K4.... CMustard is back who he originally was....  :noid
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2008, 04:37:16 PM »
Anyone who had 200 tuned earlier today saw it.

Saw what? Lynx get shot down by a shade account whose pretending he has years in other flight games, which is why hes mastered this one so quickly? :lol Exactly what did you see Dave? Ive been at this 1&1/2 years and I'm still only "adequate". How long did it take you to get "good" or "really good" at this game? How long to get "great" at Aces High like the top sticks are?

I'll bet the answer to getting to the cream of the crop in this game, in all aspects and all vehicles, is probably 5 years minimum. And thats with almost daily flying. At the least its 3 to 5 years to get really good. Ive seen Lynx, and others like him, fly into a sky of red and still come out. And the incredible thing is he often flys alone. We aren't a squad that gangbangs. Often were all over the map.

So I'm not going to keep taking bites out of this Tiger guy. But I can look at the top ranks of the fighter guys, and while some are phony a lot are really, really good, and if Elvis keeps shooting them down then you all tell me what the deal is. :D And on out to about 250 are ranked some very, very good sticks. Even a few great ones. Oh, hahahahaha, I just looked at Elvis's scores. Hahahahaaahah, 3 weeks in the game? Or was it 2 weeks? hahahahhahahahhaah
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 04:43:54 PM by Dragon »
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »
fixed Fail and By the way SkyTiger
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 04:46:27 PM by TheflyingElk »
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »
So you know all of my post now and of course everything come back at me and once again must have noting better to do just because someone not that smart like you. :aok

And you have once again almost made sense. :aok
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »
And you have once again almost made sense. :aok
And once again i don't care.

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2008, 04:49:50 PM »
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »
I don't care that you don't care that he doesn't care!!

SkyTiger = adonai. case closed, move on people.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »
Saw what? Lynx get shot down by a shade account whose pretending he has years in other flight games, which is why hes mastered this one so quickly? :lol Exactly what did you see Dave?

:huh  Dude, wtf are you talking about.

You said...

Yaknow guys I fly with Lynx and I never once saw him get into this type of thing with anyone.

I was just pointing out that Lynx did "get into this type of thing" this afternoon.  Why did I point it out, you ask?  Because I didn't want people to think that Skytiger was making up that Lynx was riding him about being a shade.  Your post seemed to suggest that Lynx would never have behaved in such a manner, when in fact, he did today.

Take your medication.  :aok

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
 :rofl :rofl

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2008, 04:58:33 PM »
Hey short bus.. think you better check on how Ankle humping actually is defined. :aok

i'll step in here since it's *my* term.   :rock

An anklehumper is someone who's not good enough to hump one's leg.

Or for a better visual, imagine a little chichiquaua trying to hump your... what?  yep.. ankle!  an amusing annoyance...

now, as to whether bronk is one... :noid is subjective.  :aok

we now return to your regularly scheduled purse-fight.  stay tuned for the next commerical break when "castrati"  and "slobberdonkey" are also defined.

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2008, 04:59:35 PM »
Can't wait. :O

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2008, 05:01:20 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »
I'm glad your picking up the game and it's terminologly so quickly...    Do you think it is a tad bit hypocritical to say that  for you it is all about fighting in game, then making a post in a public forum for the people who have wronged you?

I got nothing against you, AARs are fine.  But you have to understand, if you are not a shade, that this BB has a very long history of shades pretending to be new along with many many odd things from scorpion bites, firing guns in self defense, and I think there was once a fake death.  For a noob to be doing really well from the start, well it is less than common or even rare.  So you might understand why people would be skeptical.   These threads never end good, but they will be entertaining.

There's a pretty big difference between merely skeptical and incessantly rude. It doesn't matter what kind of diddlyin precedent there's been by Voss & co. No newcomer to the community should have to pay for what some completely unrelated bozo did months or years before.   As far as anyone knows, SkyTiger is brand new to the game, and for the audacity of sharing his AARs with everyone, he gets ragged on for being an attention potato.  Now tell me this: which one of you/us guys isn't a freakin attention potato for posting more than once a week on this message board, and which one of you guys with freakin pictures of your squad noseart etc in your sig aren't just pimping yourselves for everyone to see?

What a bunch of double standard BS.  You guys totaly diddlyed this one up from the start.  All he did was show up to a game that caught his passion, shared a few AARs, and now he's compared to Voss. That's really some choice roadkill.  As if 75% of you guys didn't have some quirks of your own, god forbid even half of those were as positive for the "community" as compulsively sharing good AARs almost daily, with no barbs or other BS.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you