Author Topic: AHII'S/ Are you,"The Good,The Bad,or The Ugly"  (Read 258 times)

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
AHII'S/ Are you,"The Good,The Bad,or The Ugly"
« on: November 20, 2008, 12:44:35 AM »
              Think I proposed a question like this a long-while back.But after seeing all
            that has been on here latley,I thought it would be an amusing one to follow
            up with. Now understand,this is all in good humor here, so no matter if its
            yourself, your squad compadres, on the forums, the game or real-life,
            are you?......

The Good; Always the "Good Guy", doesnt get worked up and is always
            cool under fire. Doesnt try to save the world but does step in on those
            being unfair and unruly. Posts like he plays,if he sees it promotes the
            "Good Standard" of things, he's there.

The Ugly; Not really a bad guy, but kind of selfish and self preserving. Will
            help out only if it benefits him,and his posts are also like he plays.Benefits
            himself,gets him noticed or makes him popular,he's all over it. Might even
            step on a squadee only to apologize later.

The Bad; Almost like the "Ugly" one,but he's more ugly about than even "Ugly"
             himself. He'll gun you even when your allready down. But,he wont do it unless
             he has a following. He wants to feel in-charge and popular about it. He'll hand
             "Good" and "Ugly" a shovel and tell them to start digging.

Really "likeable" guy,but has a mean-streak a mile long!

How would you describe players as being,"Good", "Bad", or the "Ugly"?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 12:59:30 AM by Wyld45 »
RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
Re: AHII'S/ Are you,"The Good,The Bad,or The Ugly"
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 01:43:21 AM »
Where does this guy fit?

Just plain doesn't give a damn. That's his edge.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: AHII'S/ Are you,"The Good,The Bad,or The Ugly"
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 03:25:21 AM »
If one is "The Ugly" it wouldn't be self preserving at all to admit you are "The Ugly".  If you did, you really wouldn't be "The Ugly".
With that being said, I am "The Ugly"  :D