Author Topic: Sorry to all...  (Read 7006 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Sorry to all...
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »
i agree.
remove him from the main page and put the real score hookers up.
 :aok

That's a much better way of saying it.  I hereby rescind my statement and defer to BiPolar's.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
The only reason Amsoil21 is appologizing is because he was caught.  Now he hopes to change everyone's feelings about him to sympathy instead of whatever you might have thought of him after finding out about his dweebery.  This is simply another form of manipulation just like he manipulated his score, but I find this one even more despicable as he's now trying to manipulate the feelings of each individual in the entire community.

I can almost guarantee that if he hadn't been caught he'd be in a far flung corner of the map right now vulching his (brother's  :rolleyes: ) shade.

I'd like to see HT deal with this just as they would someone caught hacking the game.  After all, cheating is cheating.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »
Now he hopes to change everyone's feelings about him to sympathy instead of whatever you might have thought of him after finding out about his dweebery.  This is simply another form of manipulation just like he manipulated his score, but I find this one even more despicable as he's now trying to manipulate the feelings of each individual in the entire community.

I disagree, would have been far easier to disappear and start again and not fish for sympathy.  By doing this and sticking with the handle, to me it shows that he is trying to make amends and put things right.  This game has seen a lot of scumbags show up again and again with a new name every time they do something wrong - with little regard for anyone else.

Ams is relatively new, he made a stupid mistake going for that 1 rank - he will pay for that for a long time.  He will rise above it tho i think.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2008, 04:37:03 PM »
piss on sympathy.
sympathy is for the weak.
hes a tool and always will be  :aok

LYNCH THE SHADE VULCHERS!!!!!
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »
Well said furby...i think. Reminds me of Bearkats, another example of a guy who didnt run and took his beatings to emerge respected and liked by many of us.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
Well said furby...i think. Reminds me of Bearkats, another example of a guy who didnt run and took his beatings to emerge respected and liked by many of us.
Who is bearkats?  :noid
See Rule #4

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2008, 04:45:46 PM »
Furball check your PMs..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2008, 04:48:12 PM »
Geeze, as far as I could see, he killed some guy in bombers 75% of his 40-something Ju88 kills, and 85% of his 18 B-26 kills.

:salute for coming clean.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2008, 05:10:31 PM »
piss on sympathy.
sympathy is for the weak.
hes a tool and always will be  :aok

LYNCH THE SHADE VULCHERS!!!!!
:aok
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »
[hijack]
And dropping a bomb on a gv from the safety of the air is manly?  I admit that I kill gv's with aircraft, but I never blame the gv's for doing their best to prevent me from getting a kill.
[/hijack]

Exactly. I will almost ALWAYS tower out on concrete if someone is dropping on my ostie at a vbase, _if_ hangars are still up. For one thing, it makes no sense for the bomber, the gv will just respawn in the hangar. If they think I'm gonna keep reupping and giving them free kills, they can bite me. Kill the hangars first.

Now, once all the hangars are down, I'll sit there to the death.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »
Exactly. I will almost ALWAYS tower out on concrete if someone is dropping on my ostie at a vbase, _if_ hangars are still up. For one thing, it makes no sense for the bomber, the gv will just respawn in the hangar. If they think I'm gonna keep reupping and giving them free kills, they can bite me. Kill the hangars first.

Anyone that towers out of a GV to avoid being killed does it purely to preserve their score.  There is not one valid reason to employ such 'tard like gaming the game habits. 

As for the argument that bombing a GV is just as lame, well that's the expected typical response from a GVer to try and excuse their lame actions.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »
Anyone that towers out of a GV to avoid being killed does it purely to preserve their score.  There is not one valid reason to employ such 'tard like gaming the game habits. 

ack-ack

Furball did that to me many times back in AH1, he didnt do it for score, he did it to piss me off :p So i learnt my lesson, bomb the VH first.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2008, 09:23:16 PM »

As for the argument that bombing a GV is just as lame, well that's the expected typical response from a GVer to try and excuse their lame actions.

ack-ack

I dont up from a deacked field in a fighter when the hordlets are vulching either.  Does that mean I'm "preserving" my fighter/attack score?

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2008, 09:37:48 PM »

Your osti is meant to shoot him down, you had your chance to, if he gets his bomb out take it like a man.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »
Who is bearkats?  :noid

Who is Goldelks  :noid
Lighten up Francis