Author Topic: What is your in game name?  (Read 5426 times)

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
Re: What is your in game name?
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »
Im not tellin
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2008, 04:43:00 PM »
My very own anklehumper..  :cry  I thought the day would never come.

Ankle humper? Nah, you have just been consistently wrong recently in some of your positions IMO, so you stick out like a sore thumb.  Ankle humper? no...fly buzzin round my head? Maybe... :noid

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2008, 05:53:46 PM »
"IMO" being the key word.. :lol  You mean.. Like defending glock... or being a lefty (ask around)... or saying the way everyone piled on ST was excessive regardless of whether he was a shade or not. Are you just stupid or pretending? Seems to me you just want to make a name for yourself now that people "noticed" you. Get a clue. 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2008, 05:55:04 PM »
Moot?.... Lefty??
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
Now that is funny.
See Rule #4

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2008, 05:58:18 PM »
"IMO" being the key word.. :lol  You mean.. Like defending glock... or being a lefty (ask around)... or saying the way everyone piled on ST was excessive regardless of whether he was a shade or not. Are you just stupid or pretending? Seems to me you just want to make a name for yourself now that people "noticed" you. Get a clue. 

In the last week you have defended, glock, skytiger, and all shade accounters.  Anyone in question you defend, you sir, need to get a clue.  :aok

P.S. Lemme guess, OJ was innocent wasn't he moot?  :rofl

P.P.S. I wasn't trying to get noticed, I was merely introducing myself and setting a precedent when I have to leave in a couple months, a lot of things you write truly are asinine. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:00:57 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »
I'm the Queen of England
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »
In the last week you have defended, glock, skytiger, and all shade accounters.  Anyone in question you defend, you sir, need to get a clue.  :aok

P.S. Lemme guess, OJ was innocent wasn't he moot?  :rofl

P.P.S. I wasn't trying to get noticed, I was merely introducing myself and setting a precedent when I have to leave in a couple months, a lot of things you write truly are asinine. 
guess you didn't click the link

Especially when an innocent is publicly decimated by the community to the point they have to terminate thier account because no one will leave them alone, in the game, or on the board.

Yeah, that's a hoot.  
That was from the skuzzy.
See Rule #4

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »
Ziiiiiinnnnnnnnng.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »
Innocent of being a shade? Maybe.  But he was guilty of being a self centered attention potato who had his own squad members squelching him when they logged on.  So does it really matter?

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2008, 06:09:18 PM »
Innocent of being a shade? Maybe.  But he was guilty of being a self centered attention potato who had his own squad members squelching him when they logged on.  So does it really matter?
Hell yes it matters. He did nothing except post AAR on a bbs, which is what the bbs is intended for.
As I recall you were the first to hop on the shade bandwagon... Enjoy your crow.
See Rule #4

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
Hell yes it matters. He did nothing except post AAR on a bbs, which is what the bbs is intended for.
As I recall you were the first to hop on the shade bandwagon... Enjoy your crow.

Being the 'first' to hop on a bandwagon is sort of an oxymoron isn't it?  <Crunches down on crow> Mmm this stuff is tasty.  Just because Scuzzy says he was innocent doesn't mean ANYTHING.  Why, because he has a unique IP address?  I've lived in at least TEN different cities in the last few years, so IMO that doesn't prove anything.  Lets not argue about ST again, but he still could have been a shade, I think he was, but even if he wasn't, he was a little twit.  His AAR's were nice to read until you realized he was writing them only to get attention to fulfill whatever <insert psychologist techno blabble here>

I think one reason so many people hopped on the 'shade bandwagon' was because they disliked him so much they WANTED him to be a shade so they could string him up. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:22:57 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »

How about because skuzzy has access to billing records hmmm? I'm sure he changed his name/ used a friends CC or is paying cash just to complete the shade too...right?
As to why he did it... who cares. Why you felt the need to pee on his positive to the community posts says more about you. IMNSHO
See Rule #4

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »
I didn't piss on his AAR's until his fifth consecutive day of them.  Give me a break, ST was a tool.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2008, 06:28:03 PM »
hehe.. and he calls others self-centered attention potatoes.. moving on..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
I didn't piss on his AAR's until his fifth consecutive day of them.  Give me a break, ST was a tool.
I see. So 4 is the limit for well constructed upbeat AARs? Skuzzy might want to sticky that for the next articulate/enthusiastic noob. :aok
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:34:00 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4