Author Topic: Sorry to all...  (Read 6990 times)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Sorry to all...
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »
Banshee, we all know how you get your kills...

Exibit A

Explain to the jury of public opinion, how does one kill an Osti with a P-40E?

Man I love this new scores page...  At least Amsoil came clean.

Banshee, what you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.

He already admitted what he was doing and why, you're late to the party.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »
Banshee, we all know how you get your kills...
<edited out>

Banshee, what you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.

:lol :rofl...so...do explain why you wouldn't DA me the other night?  You know..right after it took you (F4U-1), the other 613PUKE (F4U-1), a 109E, and an A6M more than 3 minutes to kill my low and slow Spit9?  Was it really because you don't DA "unhonest" players...or were you scared?  If I was in your shoes I'd be scared and ashamed to admit it, too.

When ever you grow a pair look me up...but right now you haven't even made an appearance in my book.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
He already admitted what he was doing and why, you're late to the party.

Thank you PFactor....Scca always seems to be a day late and a dollar short

AND another thing while i'm still kinda hot.  Look back at all my other tours....do you see anymore friend vulching? NO.  It was a one time deal and in the past...why bring it up?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:22:42 PM by DickBong »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »
Kudo's for "manning up". Hopefully it will be enough.

If I were you I would take advantage of the "instant" gameID change feature that was recently added and get a fresh start. Change countries and join a new squad and play honorably. It is ironic (no pun intended) that you felt the need to perk mine or score pad. You are a good enough player to have a good ranking without that nonsense.

Best of luck in the future. Hindsight is indeed 20/20. If all you have to worry about in your past is this, then you are way ahead of guys like me that have done some REALLY stupid things in the RW!
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2008, 06:33:57 PM »
For anyone saying that bombing a GV 'pads' your score, you couldn't be anymore wrong.  Trying to bomb GV's actually hurts your score.  There's a stat in attack mode called Bomb %.  I'm not sure if hitting a GV is considered a successful bomb drop, but even if it is, dropping bombs on GV's when compared to building drops are very low percentage drops.  It's hard to hit a moving GV with a bomb.  And so what if you get him, you get 1 kill out of it?  Whoopy doo.  If someone wanted to pad their bomb % score, they'd only drop their bombs on towns buildings and rack up multiple hits with one bomb.  Dropping bombs on GV's has nothing to do with score.  It has more so to do with ending some twirps mission in his little tank.

Wrong.  Killing GV's with bombs improves K/D, K/S and K/H while causing a slight drop in Damage Hit% which can easily be refreshed with a single drop on a town or strat target.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2008, 07:44:03 PM »
Assuming you hit the GV with your bomb, ask SHawk if he bombs tanks for score and if it helps, he could easily shed light on the subject since he is the zen master of scoring.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2008, 07:48:41 PM »
I love bombing GVs, but not for score. It is just plain fun.   :aok
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline sidey

• Zinc Member
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »
Perhaps people "(score mongerers)" should take a long hard look at the culture they fuel within the game. So much smack talk and competetivness will surely drive the occasional player to extreme action.

This shade vulching crap goes on daily in EW, and im sure Sparks will fly from that comment.

Amsoils apology is tangible in only his recognition to the FEW <S> good blokes who are the real victims of this fool hardy venture. I remember when the AA's kicked out AAdiesel and another for hacking the code, (unlimited ammo) they exposed their own fellow and got him booted. It all blew over in a few weeks, much like this will, then we can lynch the next fool.
~~RAW PRAWNS~~

"No Thrills for the Cautious"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »
Perhaps people "(score mongerers)" should take a long hard look at the culture they fuel within the game. So much smack talk and competetivness will surely drive the occasional player to extreme action.

:cry    :cry     :cry

Yes, it's society's fault.   
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2008, 09:01:01 PM »
Thank you PFactor....

You're welcome.  Even though I don't much like the whole shade/friend vulching thing, I am smart enough to take a look at your situation and decide that your infraction is minor and outweighed by your positive contributions to the community and the fact that you manned up on your own and took your own disciplinary measures.

:aok

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »
Yeah I never looked at Banshee's thing as 'cheating' or mass deception.  Since it was a very minor thing and he manned up to it, it's not a big deal.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »
Assuming you hit the GV with your bomb, ask SHawk if he bombs tanks for score and if it helps, he could easily shed light on the subject since he is the zen master of scoring.

I do it all the time and I'm normally in the top 10-15 attack scores.  I almost never miss a GV with a bomb and can usually take out 4 GV's with 2x1000 lb bombs + 6 rockets in an F6F-5.  It's the easiest way to raise your attack score.  Of course, I don't fly attack if I'm out to kill planes.  Most of my sorites are in fighter mode.  I don't hide behind attack to preserve my fighter score.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:03:23 AM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2008, 02:47:55 AM »
Hey kid, it's a cartoon game. Hope you aren't beating yourself up too much, save that for RL stuff that really matters.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2008, 07:03:07 AM »
:lol :rofl...so...do explain why you wouldn't DA me the other night?  You know..right after it took you (F4U-1), the other 613PUKE (F4U-1), a 109E, and an A6M more than 3 minutes to kill my low and slow Spit9?  Was it really because you don't DA "unhonest" players...or were you scared?  If I was in your shoes I'd be scared and ashamed to admit it, too.

When ever you grow a pair look me up...but right now you haven't even made an appearance in my book.

Yup, you got me figured out, I was scared. I bow down to your uberness.  Let it be known to the cyber world that I am afraid to have my 1's and 0's shot down by Banshee.  Oh the pain!! You are SO the man!

Feel better now? I know I do. :huh
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2008, 07:11:45 AM »
This one's done.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese