Author Topic: why crazy stuff happens  (Read 475 times)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
why crazy stuff happens
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »
hello all just a little insight from the missus

My missus is actually literate enough to write books, they are mostly self help type books for women. Anyway in one of her books there is a chapter describing silly stuf men do titled: All Men are Four. I had asked her to explain this to me one night while at a local returned services club one Saturday night, looking for an easy bite, but as she was telling me about how men react well while being trated as a four year old, "Look at your big muscles." etc. etc. I could see a man in his mid forties at another table getting a bit rowdy and restless. At this point in time the band started to play Bad Moon Rising, the man screamed out woo hoo, stood up, pulled his shirt up and started to slap himself on the belly. He then placed his index finger in the middle of his head and started too spin on his axis whille continuing to holler woo hoo. I guess he really likes credence. At that point I was sold on the Missus' theory on the four year old in us all. Sometimes crazy stuff happens in comunities such as ours, sometimes by people that really aren't that much older than four, sometimes from people old enough and wise enough to probably know better. but when this stuff happens, shades etc. just take a step back from the four year old in you that wants to club the idiot responsible and remember we're just playing a game and try to keep having fun.
<S> all and check your six

Adam
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: why crazy stuff happens
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 09:39:55 PM »
You should of asked him if he was over 18. Before you asked him to show his boobs!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:11:40 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »
thats alot of common sense coming from a poop!

<SALUTE>  :salute

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 11:35:30 PM »
 :rofl
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member