Author Topic: Nice Fights Bosco! <S>  (Read 672 times)

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Re: Nice Fights Bosco! <S>
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 07:18:48 PM »
Not to start a flame war, but (well, maybe...) hasn't every post you've made on the whole furball vs toolshed thing been along the lines of, "If you want a 1 on 1 go to the DA..."

Great to see you've finally seen the light!

Not really, those posts were directed to the guys who want "only" 1v1, and tend to whine about how anyone who isn't solely into the "fight" wasn't playing the game right.

Not too sure about "seeing the light", but I do look at the game differently than I used to.

And I do appreciate a "good fight" more than I used too. Even though they are few and far between,I think that makes us appreciate them all the more.

I used to lean towards the taking bases side of the game.

But I hate to admit that maybe "some"of the guys who had been playing longer than I were right.

The base taking aspect of the game has grown kinda old.

It still serves a purpose in the game, but I have found that it not the sole purpose of the game for me anymore.

Anywho, thanks for posting the fight Grizz.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 01:04:05 AM »
cool fight

i like seeing p-38s cause i can't fly em LOL

-NEARY
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 05:11:39 AM »

Same here Neary, 38s are tough for me too and f4us and ....  Great job in the 109g6 Bosco,  I would have augered for sure that low to the ground.  Nice flick!

<S>

A8Grind
“All your base are belong to us”

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 07:31:09 AM »
I felt very agrravated after that fight and logged, because of the fights before. I fought Cobra, and I fought Grizz there and I lost to both of them. It would probably have to do somthing with playing about 5 hours before, and I was getting a bit groggy already.
Anyways, it was a great fight, I'm sorry for getting angry at you guys, just my fault. I didn't film it, was the only one there that I didn't film, lol.

<S> Grizz and Cobra

Edit: Use this Grizz, much better than the one your using:

www.mediafire.com
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 08:24:22 AM »
GF...both guys refrained from HO shots & I admire that.  As already said, kudos to Cobra for staying out of it.   :salute
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 07:48:42 PM »
Bosco is a good dude and always a fun fight  :salute
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"