Author Topic: Spawning while under capture  (Read 114 times)

Offline Slyder

• Zinc Member
Spawning while under capture
« on: July 24, 2000, 05:14:00 AM »
7/24/00 2:00am PDT - How's this possible?
Saw red icon square appear in the v46 grid while looking at the map & immediately moved there.  When I appeared in the tower & quickly looked around no one was there, but an aircraft shadow crossed the ground & when I looked up troops had just started hitting the silk.  Quickly moved to the hanger to grab an M16 & kill them but the FE wouldn't let me spawn, so I at least announced "troops in the air at v46" on the radio.

Here's what I don't understand.... Stayed in the tower to see the capture & while I watched the troops run to the map room a fellow countryman COOP was suddenly able to appear at the VH in a M16.  Now how was he able to do that?  No one even knew what was going on at v46 until my radio message, and that was made AFTER my attempt to spawn.  

But what I REALLY don't understand is what happened next..... Until the FE announced the capture & kicked me out of the tower, COOP just sat there watching the troops run to the map room & didn't fire a single shot!  Now what's with that?  Pretty FUBAR to my way of thinkin.......

skippy

Spawning while under capture
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2000, 01:12:00 AM »
huh