Author Topic: Rook milkers  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
Re: Rook milkers
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »
I fly on all the teams and find them more alike than different.

Agreed.....All are equally dweeb-ish....
However, it's us "side switching traitors" you must watch out for.. :lol
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »
Seriously, you could switch teams and shoot them down.. try it.

It would at least amuse you and ease your frustration.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »
There's nothing I'd love more then to switch sides and shoot these factory porkin' skum down repeatedly, but my CO will not allow that. And my own morals won't allow me to PM an enemy countryman to have them kill the skumbags. So I'm pretty much have to come to these boards and rant about it.  :rolleyes: And as usual the lame arse milkers get all the support and the poor ole grunt in the trenches takes the beatings. I guess I'm the only one here tried of mindless furballs with no purpose or goal. It's sad really. This game offers so much more.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 05:26:02 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
There's nothing I'd love more then to switch sides and shoot these factory porkin' skum down repeatedly, but my CO will not allow that. And my own morals won't allow me to PM an enemy countryman to have them kill the skumbags. So I'm pretty much have to come to these boards and rant about it.  :rolleyes: And as usual the lame arse milkers get all the support and the poor ole grunt in the trenches takes the beatings. I guess I'm the only one here tried of mindless furballs with no purpose or goal. It's sad really. This game offers so much more. (Image removed from quote.)

well ya know Uptown, any time you see my name in the roster and your having issues with lame arsed milk runners who wont work for the cooperative good, then if you were to bring it to my attention i would have no problem with letting every Rook Knight and free lance side switching Bishop know that there are easy points floating around in sector so and so heading towards sector so and so.

see i look at it this way, if they are not apart of a mission or supporting their chosen countries war effort by bombing targets of necessity then they are only in it to earn pork points and score pad.

i will not trade sides and give up information on missions or secrets of one country to those in another, but score hores and perk hunters aren't flying missions in support of their country, but anyone who plays only for score/points are not really countrymen to anyone and are entitled to no form of loyalty or courtesy of silence from me.

actually I would find it to be my duty to assist them in their endeavors of acquiring points and padding their score by notifying everyone as to their where abouts and intended destinations. it would be my pleasure to give then the ability to gain additional points by getting every fighter possible into the air for them to shoot down and thus increase their score dramatically!

<SALUTE> B.O.P.'s

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 12:21:51 AM »
Bish captured several bases tonight from where rook milk runners had spawned and were shooting the factories while the base was being captured.  :rofl :rofl :rofl

It no doubt happens on all sides but I just happened to notice this because of the forums.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »
Agreed.....All are equally dweeb-ish....
However, it's us "side switching traitors" you must watch out for.. :lol

it's you side switching traitors, that we should be thankful for.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 01:01:09 PM »
Uptown... professional bomber killer available upon request... low rates... satisfaction guaranteed.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 05:32:58 PM »
Uptown... professional bomber killer available upon request... low rates... satisfaction guaranteed.  :D

;) :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline Impakt

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2008, 06:53:32 AM »
I am guilty as charged. I know nobody cares and we all play for our own equally valid reasons. I REALLY don't give a darn about winning the war. What attracted me to Warbirds more than 11 years ago was the histroical matchups and fighter v fighter against a human opponent (bombing a static building bores me). I DO COOPERATE often---offering to bring troops, I go on some missions (REALLY enjoyed MoM---thanks guys), I am VERY serious about 6 calls, and I will help if asked or in conjunction with my squad. Why then do I milk run? And when? When I spent all of my time in a fighter my overall rank sucked. Of course, who cares?? Well, people actually gave me crap about the overall. So, if it is early morning and 6 to 12 people are in the arena I will do 1 or 2 buff runs, and maybe 1 Ostwind strat hosing. I also work on "base capture plans' for later squad use. Of course we are not looking for the most efficient way (quite easy) but sometimes interesting ways (i.e., how many b26s to de-ack medium field on one pass (use NE-SW run). So, I often test the theory (ok got 6 aks 1 pass, etc..).  Anyway racking up bases with two guys opposing you is a bity of a "milk run" too. Especially since at 7 am EST each side is just taking bases or jumping in AK/ Wirbels for cheap / easy points---not much different. So, enjoy the game---you may see me leveling a refinery at 0630---if you really need a bus or help---just say "hey Impakt I need a hand"----I'll do it.

Impakt

BTW-- I never do more than 1 or two runs or 1 in a Gv. I often defend bases---did that the other day frustrating the crap out of three semi-competant would be base grabbers at a CV. I did ask for help---eventually some came. I learned not to get to bent out of shape about others. I don't know how many times I've give 10 six calls to 5 different players who then silently watch me get bounced as they zoom in on the person about to kill me, etc.. Or who won't clear a pursuing La-7 as I rtb bingo ammo in a P-40 unless you say "easy kill".I find spawn camping and AK weenie stuff more ridiculous. Anyway--- I like the occasional 25,000 foot lanc run and as often as not I will take ords to a town under attack.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 07:03:39 AM by Impakt »

+ FAFL ALSACE 341 +

In game handle = Impaktt