Author Topic: SthLanda  (Read 215 times)

Offline rick93

• Zinc Member
SthLanda
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:09:46 AM »
A big <S> to you yesterday mate, great fight. Called you out for the 'Runstang' act several times, and backed yourself by heading straight on back in a Ki.

Was a good fight, even though your ride was a bit perforated near the end  ;). Bit of a shame it ended the way it did, and to be honest with such a sea of red around, I'm a little surprised I didn't get bounced earlier. When SthLanda called my plane, good on you Rooks for staying out. Not even upset about the first bounce, the player you mentioned in my experience is a stand up guy and as you explained I'm sure had he realised in time wouldn't have fired. That was where the fight had to end though unfortunately, oil tank out and couldn't see a thing...lol.

The disappointment however did come as I left, no more than 5 secs after turning for home vulched by an A6 and he gets the kill. I'd seen flashes of him circling for 30 secs or so, waiting to see what was going to happen, and when the opportunity arose, took his cheap shot and got the kill.

Point is though good fight SthLanda :aok look forward to the next tussle.  :salute 

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: SthLanda
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:41:01 AM »
He knows his stuff pretty well, yep..
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you