Author Topic: Country change time limit...  (Read 1402 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Country change time limit...
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »
Pick a country and stay with it.  If you so desire to hop from one country to the next, do so at tour reset time. 

There is always a "fight" going on somewhere.  Go find it.

To hop from one country to the next earns you a title probably not well received.

like many have said, not all that switch sides are "spies" :lol

I switch sides all the time, not to help the side with the lower numbers,(sometimes I've seen the lower numbered side hourding) but to fight the hourd, see some here realize that the "win the war" is just lame a excuse for not being able to fly by your self and get some killz, or good fights, so those types need the hourd to feel like they are accomplishing something, personally I think its extremely pathetic.  the friggin game is about the fight, wether it be on land,or in the air, or on the sea, its the fight that makes it worth it.

so when you see me as a friendly and then a red guy the next moment,chances are you are a hourdlett, and are about to get your prettythang sent back to the tower by the lone Hurri, taking on you and your hourdletts.

nuff said

JETSOM

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 01:52:50 PM »
spy

:salute

aha!  I knew someone would say it.   :rofl
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 05:39:15 PM »
when all of the 68 Lightning Lancers are Knit.... Except one of them who is Bish...... Do you really expect anybody to think that single Bish 68 is looking for a good fight?  No, me neither.  (BTW.... This particular example happened Monday Night)  Certainly sound more along the spy lines from here.
 :salute
Going to call complete BS on this one, I have flown with the 68's many times and I dont beleive a word of this "spying" stuff, I also think some of the 68's wouldnt like this base less accusation.

However LLogan ive noticed many "Rolling thunder" people flying on all sides.

On that note
<----SPIES OMG RUN!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 05:42:56 PM by stodd »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 06:44:36 PM »
Going to call complete BS on this one, I have flown with the 68's many times and I dont beleive a word of this "spying" stuff, I also think some of the 68's wouldnt like this base less accusation.

However LLogan ive noticed many "Rolling thunder" people flying on all sides.

On that note
<----SPIES OMG RUN!!!!!
It is often the case that people who complain the loudest about a certain type of bad behavior are also the ones who engage in it quite often, of course with the "justification" that "everyone else is doing it."   :lol

I remember one Christmas Eve most of LTAR switched to Knights to fight beside old friends.  I somehow missed the memo and was still on Bish.  It brought be great joy to attempt to lancstuka their Ostwinds.   :) 

It brought me greater joy listening to the spy accusations fly.   :D

I think the only one I managed to get before being torn to pieces (at least 15 times) was Moil . . . but that's not the point.  The point is, occasionally for various reasons a squad can find itself split, and it does not necessarily follow that "spying" is the reason.

The current time limit is sufficient to prevent someone from jumping from one country to another and back again for the sole reason of finding out some small tidbit of information they think they need.

But back on topic, since there does not seem to be a "technical" issue according to Lusche's response to my question, Larry's idea of being able to be on different countries in the two LWAs seems both reasonable and logical.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Zazen, where have you been?  I never see your Typhoon in the arena anymore.

My wife and I just had our first baby, my son, Jacob Christian. He has some health problems, in fact, I just got home from the hospital a few hours ago, he had to have abdominal surgery.
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 09:27:36 PM »
My wife and I just had our first baby, my son, Jacob Christian. He has some health problems, in fact, I just got home from the hospital a few hours ago, he had to have abdominal surgery.
Dang.. best wishes to you and family.
See Rule #4

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »
Awful news sorry to hear that, hope all goes well.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
Hey zazen, hang in there!  I have a 7 month old boy and I can only imagine the difficulty of what you and your wife are going through.  Your son will be in my thoughts.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!