Author Topic: Went to the DA furball area for the first time  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
Re: Went to the DA furball area for the first time
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
And that's the point of this entire thread. Stating facts about how the DA has went downhill since they shut down H2H doesn't make me a "negative chump in the closet", but makes you one for hiding in there all the time.

As far as the "butt woopin"  :lol come get you some.....I want your pelts documented :aok
Lol I don't hide in there lol... When we meet please do record it and I will let u post it urself :huh
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »
[quote author=Thias link=topic=254200.msg3136696#msg3136696 date=122928951

We need to remove kill messages firstly. That will go a long way in changing the attitude. We also need to spend more time in there, hopefully influencing the way things are played. It just seems like most of these score pilots are too egotistical to be perceptive to either criticism or advice.
[/quote]

where you getting this we stuff. LOL

Offline Thias

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »
Worthless response from a crappy cut of meat...

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 06:23:16 PM »
meet me in the DA LOL

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »
Worthless response from a crappy cut of meat...
  Another chump you are :aok

Offline Thias

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 06:52:45 PM »
meet me in the DA LOL

okay. hopefully see you there

Offline Thias

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 07:07:28 PM »
  Another chump you are :aok

Yet I'm smarter, fly better, and have the looks.  :lol

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »
Yet I'm smarter, fly better, and have the looks.  :lol
that was good :noid

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »
I spend most of my time in the DA waiting for a good stick or two to come in and get a dual going.

Met a lot of good sticks in there 9 out of 10 though are private 1 v1 that you have to ask for.

If i fly the furball area I always fly to the side looking for a one on one. It is fun to see the lemmings fly off the shelf of the base go right past you headed straight for the furbal. Some like the furbal and are not interested in anything else.

I agree the sadest part is when you get a 1 v 1 and get picked by 5 or more.

It is still worth flying there for me just takes a lot of work to get a 1 v 1.

Offline Thias

• Zinc Member
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 03:15:54 PM »
The horde will see those side fights going on with dar and come right in for the gang.
Shane and I are trying to change the general attitude there. It's just very difficult when you're fighting squads of people who don't want to change though (even if you're not preaching to them). How many ways can you tell someone that diving into a 10vs1 as a skwad is wrong?

Offline Bubbajj

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 05:05:12 PM »
Landing kills in the DA is Ghey. It seems like some of these guys are such skilless dweebs they will do anything to get a kill. I was going round and round with Steel the other day. Prolly on our 6th or 7th turn when some dope in a spit jumps in and drills Steel. Its like you couldn't wait a few more seconds to let us finish? Geez!

Some of crap that goes on in there is pure stupidity. Why would you land kills there? There's no points or rank, it's dumb. Like a bunch of 12 year olds running around, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME MOMMY". This is made more pathetic by the fact that I know that if I catch them alone I'll grind em up. I can understand a lot of this type of stuff going on in the main arenas, its a war, you kill the enemy at all costs in a war. But in DA, come on. Fight till you go down and get another plane. I spend a lot of time in there trying new stuff out so die a lot. I don't mind going down fair and square and against someone who knows what they're doing, it's a hoot and I learn a lot of new crap. But I hate being dweebed to death. You wanna make score or rank, go to the the MAs and fight with people who are out for blood. This type of thing in the DA is just goofy and sad.

And then I hear "wingman tactics" to explain a chain of unending picks. Of course none of em can fight one on one, but they just keep doing it and act like they are hot sticks or something. Pure retardation. Come on guys, you learn nothing from picking and running, I chimp can pick and run.

One fun thing to do is fight a green dot, first one down wins. if there's more than 20 people there, I won't even bother.