Author Topic: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers...  (Read 913 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Thanks from the SAPP 38 drivers...
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 05:19:18 PM »
Sad to say, I was probably one of your lousy fights Dan (apologies).

That said, flying thru those bombers landing made me laugh hysterically (had to hold fire for fear of kill shooting myself)

Was nice to see a couple of well flown 38's before I had to log tho

<S>

Wurzel

I was trying to use the 24s to get away :)  It was good fun.  As with any fight, I think as soon as people started dying, many of them went elsewhere.  It was a decent ebb and flow of fights though.  In the end, folks like to shoot at low 38s given the opportunity :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
I was trying to use the 24s to get away :)  It was good fun.  As with any fight, I think as soon as people started dying, many of them went elsewhere.  It was a decent ebb and flow of fights though.  In the end, folks like to shoot at low 38s given the opportunity :)

We've scared off the competition or driven them into a frenzied horde every time. 

I like the frenzied horde more :D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 04:00:48 PM »
I made a pass on a set of 24s taking off. My intent was to pass under the back one, over the next one.... and under the front one...... I hit the rear one POOF!!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »
Few of my lower quality screen shots, still learning how to do it, got 3 N1Ks and 2 Ki84s in all

P-turdynine knocking out Rud3boi's Ki84

One of my 3 N1K kills, he caught on fire and blew up right after so i couldn't get flames

My one engined 38 facing the wrong direction on the CV, the engine oil is blowing in the wind  :eek:

"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »
how do you make screenshots?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 10:42:35 PM »
Cap, I believe there's a keymapping ingame to take a screenshot but it would be really hard to get action shots. The way I do it is load up film, find a point in the film where a screenshot would work - adjust your camera angles and whatnot, set it to full-screen and then hit the Prt Scr button on your keyboard (this saves whatever's on the screen) then you just paste it into a program that saves .jpgs or .bmps. (I just use paint).

There are probably some other ways of doing it - possibly simpler ways, but this is just how I do it. Hope it helps.  :salute
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 09:52:09 AM »
I just recently learned too, in a film that you want to take the pic from, pause it where you want it, set the camera angles the way you want them, then go to full screen view. From there press the print screen button. Open up paint or some other similar application and go to Edit-->paste, and the screenshot will be pasted onto the blank paint screen. Then just save it to your desktop, computer, etc, and go to your image hosting site and upload it from there

Thanks Banshee7 for teaching me all that   :)
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B